DVDVR Message Board

E3 2018 THREAD

RIPPA

That's why I enjoy SOT so much. It's me and my buds tearing it up on the seas. Two of us are on PC and two on Xbone, so it's a real shame there isn't more cross platform play these days.

I loved how they ran the Skyrim everywhere joke into the ground. That was wonderful.

Fallout 76 still has me excited but also kind of scared. I hope there is an actual story though I will still probably check it out.

I have no phone able to run something like Blades and likely won't until its the standard. Maybe I will check it out when it hits consoles.

I guess I will finally check out Fallout Shelter since its on PS4 now.

The teasers at the end confirming the existences of Starfield and Elder Scrolls VI was nice. I am curious on just how far out both are with the next generation comment Todd Howard made. Is he talking new engine, new consoles in 2020/21, etc?

So anyone else here planning to play Fallout 76 on PS4?

Just when I thought Ghost of Tsushima would be my killer app, here comes Shadows Die Twice.

And HOLY FUCK STARFIELD AND ELDER SCROLLS VI~!!!

If they set ES6 in Elsweyr or Hammerfall, I will lose my shit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J.T. said:

If they set ES6 in Elsweyr or Hammerfall, I will lose my shit.

When I texted my girlfriend and told her about ES6, I got back a reply in about 10 seconds that said "it better be set in Elsweyr". 

She's such a fucking keeper. She's a huge nerd and I love her for it. 

• Like 4

So I'm watching the Bethesda conference now and the crowd shots during the Andrew WK performance may be some of the most unintentionally funny stuff I've ever see.

• Like 3

Just now, Death From Above said:

Is there any activity in history more dangerous than "getting into a vehicle with Lara Croft"?

Being friends with Lara Croft

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just for the record - by this point in any Tomb Raider game, the world is already on fire and I am trying to shoot everyone while healing

Stupid stealth

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Assassin's Creed: Tomb Raider looks lit.

Someone made a really good point yesterday that as all these games get bigger/more complex and begin sharing the same systems, it's getting harder to make trailers because the stuff that differentiate them is stuff that is hard to show: the actual dialogue you don't want to give away, the menus, the skilltrees/game systems.