DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is... Ugh, Okay... Over The Moon - 5/7/2018

Dolfan in NYC

Vince very much made Ember say that.  I'll guarantee it. 

Also, I predict we'll hear "Rise" coming out of everyone's mouth roughly 75000 more times in the next 6 weeks.  

2 minutes ago, Rows said:

Once again, I can watch Braun run over KO all day. And Roman calling himself the uncrowned Universal Champion is hilariously bad.

It's like calling yourself that is a complete heel thing, yet he's not a heel and just ugh.

And oh my God Coach sucks.

• Like 1

The in-ring work was pretty good tonight.  Braun vs. K.O. was solid, I love Braun's running shoulder blocks.   Owens was bumping like crazy.  

Ember vs. Sasha vs. Ruby was solid.  I feel that all 3 of them should be in the MITB match.  I could have done without all the interference.  

Rollins vs. Mojo was probably Mojo's best singles match of his career.  

The booking is still what it is.   Jinder Mahal vs. Roman Reigns huh.  That's gonna put a lot of butts in the seats.  

Dolph and Drew are getting good at this shit. That was a pretty sick double team when Zig superkicked an upside-down Slater and then McIntyre slung him or whatever. That was awesome.

Women's triple threat was awesome. Thought it was one of Ember's best performances so far and Ruby is always fantastic. While I thought Ember going over was the right call, I was hoping Ruby wouldn't take the fall, but overall good stuff. Felt like Ruby had some momentum coming off back to back wins and wanted her to be Nia's next challenger.

28 minutes ago, Rows said:

I was a tad too busy wondering why the heel stable in a no-dq match didn't bother to interfere until near the end. 

I always rationalize it as all superstars are super competitive and want to win by themselves even if they have a stable with them.

So in this case Ruby told her Squad to not interfere unless she needed the help

• Like 1