DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] May 2, 2018 TV Show

Peck

I'm really liking everything they did with the women here. Feels like the division is really rebuilding now though I'm curious as to who Shayna's first challenger will be. Feels like Kairi might be out with the feud with Lacey building, and its far too early for it to be Kai. Hoping its Nikki though she seems to have disappeared Sanity on SDL despite not heading there with them.

UE vs. Lorcan/Burch should be fun.

• Like 1

It would make sense for it to be Nikki but seeing them go at it live it was surprisingly disappointing.  I'm hoping it gets better.

I loved what they did with Candice in the aftermath.  She came across as completely sympathetic and her reaction in defeat was great.  As for Dakota I don't know what they were going for there.  She's supposed to be this super likeable face that for now is scared of Shayna.  But when Vanessa showed up the interaction felt off and not in line with what she's going for.

Hmmm... I'm  intrigue at  the prospects of a heel gyaru Kairi.

Kona is a coked up extra on Miami Vice who wandered through a wormhole into NXT. Speaking of which, Kyle O’Reilly wandered through a similar wormhole from Pancrase.

I really want to give props to Drake for doing a fantastic job. In just a couple years, he's become one of WWE's better refs. I remember when he first started out being the budding women's revolution semaphore.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Kona Reeves is what happens when Johnny Impact and Takahashi have a baby.  Unfortunately the talent isn't hereditary.  I mean maybe he can one of those guys who really does nothing at NXT but got much much better working a ton of house shows like Elias or Alexa Bliss

Has anyone ever did a deadlift overhead press like Bianca Belair did.   I know Larae isn't the biggest but to go from the floor like that was :o