DVDVR Message Board

WWE Raw 9-23-13

MGFanJay

This was a very long, often boring show. Orton's laugh before his top-rope DDT ruled, but not as much as Show KOing Miz without a second thought. Punk-Heyman was 10 minutes of greatness stretched out to 20 minutes. Main event booking was just God-awful due to the face-heel dynamic being all wrong.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2013/09/wwe-raw-9-23-13.html

Screens -

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/k2bfptfog38h1q2fvr924d4iushdrbnb

Triple H needed to stave off the mutiny for the short-term. He's been trying to play both sides. He'll uncover something for the long game but for tonight Shield had to bite the bullet and if you notice..  half of the guys in the match got their ass kicked earlier in the night and some others like Gabriel and Ryder are basically jobbers... Triple H gave The Shield a fighting chance..

• Like 3

I guess I'm in the minority, I enjoyed this show a lot more than previous weeks.  Orton's bizarre cackle DDT'ing RVD, Miz getting emasculated, the awesome Rhodes run-ins, and the main event.  Logically it was stupid booking, but I thought the match was really fun.  And I like the push the Usos seem to be getting out of this.

• Like 4

The one person I have done the biggest 180 since this angle started has been Stephanie. She has been so, so great. Everything down to just cadence in which she speaks has been perfect.I enjoyed the show for the most part, but it definitely would have benefited from being cut in length a bit."The Rhodes brothers are here!" was a damn fap-worthy line.

• Like 1

I thought this show was great. Loved the main, loved Miz getting emasculated, and especially enjoyed Show after crying his eyes out the last month just drilling the Miz without any issue, Orton's cackle of villainy was awesome. Thought the Rhodes run in was great even if we aren't getting a Midnight Rider thing but I guess this means that WWE is seriously debuting a tag team of Matadors next week. Also Alicia Fox made TV which makes me very happy.

I think WWE may have something huge down the line with Titus and Reigns.

The one person I have done the biggest 180 since this angle started has been Stephanie. She has been so, so great. Everything down to just cadence in which she speaks has been perfect. I enjoyed the show for the most part, but it definitely would have benefited from being cut in length a bit. "The Rhodes brothers are here!" was a damn fap-worthy line.

she has improved ten fold since her initial run.  She's still not a great actress by any means but she has definitely improved

Midnight Riders need to return with a mysterious third member that is revealed to be Trevor Murdoch.

I await the match where Seth Rollins is murdered on live television by Trevor Murdoch who is finally cleared to use a Sheerdrop Brainbuster finisher.

• Like 4