DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] MAY 2018 DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

I am guessing it was done to bolster the card

Aleister Black worked the SDL Liverpool show yesterday so he wasn't on the card.

Also - you can tell from the video above (and looking at the results) that Adam Cole wasn't there either (so no NXT North American Title too)

And Almas and Ember Moon were probably both advertised when the tickets went on sale and neither one was there due to call-ups

Tyler Breeze was the special surprise at the Friday show

EDIT - let me clarify, Breeze was the surprise at the Jacksonville show

Revival worked the Friday Dallas show too (where the worked as faces since they beat the Forgotten Sons and then made the save for the Street Profits against Undisputed Era)

47 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

If it makes you feel any better, we were robbed of seeing Oney Lorcan, because his match with Kona Reeves only went about a minute since it was more of an angle to get Lars Sullivan over.

Only had to see a minute of Kona Reeves though, so that seems like a wash.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

If it makes you feel any better, we were robbed of seeing Oney Lorcan, because his match with Kona Reeves only went about a minute since it was more of an angle to get Lars Sullivan over.

Lars Sullivan, Good Match Interrupter, is not a gimmick I hope continues for long.

The replies to the tweet are just as priceless proving once again that wrestling twitter is the only thing good about twitter.

Well, that and the official twitter accounts for MLB teams.

EDIT: I read it again and all I can think of is Paul Mooney's line from Chappelle's Show - "White people like Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumble look like Malcolm X."