DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2018 WRESTLING GIFS

10 hours ago, RonL21 said:

tumblr_o0ybo2400N1t0ik4co1_400.gif

I'd be afraid Roman would break my glasses when he punched me, and I'd end up with glass in my eye.

I would make for a terrible pro wrestler.  I would last two days, if I was lucky.  Less if a wrestler tried to irish whip me (dude, I could pull a muscle doing that!).

Looking at the Magee/Wajima GIFs. Let's not forget Wajima was probably damn near as awful in the ring by Japan's standards for a native talent as well. The horror. Then again, he was probably tough as fuck, so Magee couldn't have hit him too hard if he tried.

Half of the YouTube comments for Stand Back are along the lines of "wrestling needs cocaine again." 

Whenever I see a Rick post in the gif thread I perk up immediately for the impending Vince greatness. Did not disappoint. 

I don't know if Ive ever seen somebody dance with so much shoulder.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, cwoy2j said:

Probably one of the top 5 Nitro matches of all-time and I wouldn't argue too strenuously against someone saying it's the best one.

I'm guessing you meant Top 5 hour 3/"main event" matches?  Plenty of great undercard stuff.

2 hours ago, Betsy Zeidler said:

I'm guessing you meant Top 5 hour 3/"main event" matches?  Plenty of great undercard stuff.

Nah, I mean of all Nitro matches. It was a pretty fantastic match.