DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2018 WRESTLING GIFS

I love Punk, but seeing that gif among Savage and Shawn's really drives home just how horrible those elbow drops were.  Yikes.  I do love Kari's take on the elbow drop though, even if at times it looks like more a weird senton than elbow drop.  And Velveteen is no slouch in this department either.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Wyld Samurai said:

Yeah... but if you were on the receiving end you'd absolutely want to take Savage's.

Unless we're talking late era WCW Savage who just dropped his whole weight on guys because his hips were falling apart.

14 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I keep looking at Ryan's gif wondering if the spot was supposed to be the head scissors into the middle turnbuckle spot and the one dude just decided to take it on his head.

Mainly I am thinking this for how delayed the other dude is in hooking the leg.

Sadly... I think that is that fellow's finish.

11 hours ago, Sasha said:

Kairi Sane's is my favorite modern one.

giphy.gif

It looks bad ass but she looks so light that if a gust of wind blew through the arena she'd fly off course ala Ron Howard on the Simpsons

AclKPzp.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, username said:

Sadly... I think that is that fellow's finish.

How does that work? Does he start the move by asking his opponent politely to please pick him up in a tombstone position? “Oh, sure. I’ll pick you up, but why? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!? OH MY HEAD!”

3 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

To what end? 

I think it started as trying to protect his hip, but of course once he heard people criticizing it he started saying he was doing it on purpose to troll people.