DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD.

1 hour ago, Zartan said:

He’s got a “blue chipper” Rock action figure in that fish tank I suspect has no water. Anyone figure out any others? 

I know at least one is nonwrestling. 

Looks like Psicosis, Super Crazy, and Lance Cade. Interesting selection that is.

I look at that photo and I see Shane McMahon.  Clearly in jail.  Wearing a fucking orange suit drinking who knows fucking what sitting on fucking who knows what with random action figures in the background ( I don't even care who.)

As ridiculous as it looks,  he's owning it.  I actually like that picture.  i don't get it, but he sure as fuck seems to.

Compare that to all the Stephanie photos where she has that crazy smile that she must have made once and was told how great it looked by a person who doesn't quite understand how humans properly emote and everyone has been afraid to correct her ever since.  Seriously, either no one in WWE has the balls to say "take it down a notch" or Stephanie herself can't handle "take it down a notch."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I actually own that Asuka figure.  My wife really wanted it despite me objecting due to her face not looking right.  She acted like it's the only Asuka figure they'd ever make and we got it.  Sure enough there's others they made that look at least a little bit more like her.  But nope, had to have that one.  I almost want to put a flashlight below it in the dark for even more of that creepy vibe.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Raziel said:

So which one's the Vegas fan?

Not sure, but they live in Las Vegas and Young recently did something with the NHL on how the city is embracing the team so they probably set up VIP treatment or something. Probably neither.