DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD.

40 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Was Jericho going to see Rocky Horror Picture Show?

At least he didn’t fully dress up...

**Shit, I didn’t realize it was the Spanish version. Fuck it. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, nofuture said:

Dce_dvBV0AEgRgr.jpg

Season 2 of the Edge and Christian show is currently being filmed.

What is happening with the bill on Funaki's cap there? It looks like when you make a fan out of construction paper.

12 hours ago, Wee Bey said:

11vnthe.jpg

Is it wrong that I kept looking over and over at this picture fully expecting one of these people to be Dolph Ziggler? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Is it wrong that I kept looking over and over at this picture fully expecting one of these people to be Dolph Ziggler? 

Sound perfectly reasonable to me.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, grilledcheese said:

What is happening with the bill on Funaki's cap there? It looks like when you make a fan out of construction paper.

That's the way some people break in their caps. I would rather that than the flat billed trend that happened over the like last decade

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

That's the way some people break in their caps. I would rather that than the flat billed trend that happened over the like last decade

That was my first mark of how I knew I was now an old man. Kids leaving the stickers on their hats, and flat bills. From there, it is but a short jump to realizing that new hip hop doesn't make a whole lot of sense to you and how in your day, you needed to use an encyclopedia in book form.

• Thanks 1