DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

27 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

He main evented the only ROH show I went to in 2006.

The 100th show?

My favorite Christopher Daniels ROH run was his return during the Summer of Punk. Daniels probably should have beaten Punk for the title, then lost it to Danielson.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The 100th show?

My favorite Christopher Daniels ROH run was when his return during the Summer of Punk. Daniels probably should have beaten Punk for the title, then lost it to Danielson.

Detroit against Joe on Mania Weekend

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Boydy said:

Can someone answer this for me, I watched the recent episode of Camp WWE and there was a scene with The 4 Horsemen, I recognized Flair, Arn and Tully but the 4th guy was someone with short black/grey hair and I had no idea who it was, any idea who it was people? 

It took me a minute but it is Flair, Arn, Tully, and JJ Dillon.  JJ has the grey hair and the red jacket with the blue lapels (what he would wear to the ring the few times he wrestled.)

10 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Malenko? 

7 hours ago, sydneybrown said:

It took me a minute but it is Flair, Arn, Tully, and JJ Dillon.  JJ has the grey hair and the red jacket with the blue lapels (what he would wear to the ring the few times he wrestled.)

Yeah it has to be either Malenko or Dillion, looked too tall to be Malenko and looked too young to be Dillion.

6 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I'll be at SDL and Cass wont be. Today was a good day. And by the way, if you get me on the court, I'm trouble. 

Hate to be the one to break it to you, Cass is a work.

5 hours ago, Boydy said:

No way is it Roma, surely WWE would rather have put anyone other then Roma, maybe barring Benoit.

And Ole.

Once and for all, the guy who looks like Arn is Arn, Flair is Flair, the non-descript looking dark haired guy is Tully, and the old grey haired guy is JJ.  It's literally as close as you're gonna get to the original four since Ole doesn't exist in the WWE Universe.

Fuera de Serie, oh Lord that brings back some interesting memories. 

For the Puerto Rican wrestling fans of the board, Chicky Starr has been in real bad health as of late, as he had been recently hospitalized but was hospitalized again earlier this week. 

https://www.wapa.tv/noticias/entretenimiento/preocupante-el-estado-clinico-de--chicky-starr-_20131122429535.html

A GoFundMe has been set up for Chicky as he has gone through his savings and work benefits due to his illness.

https://www.gofundme.com/ayudando-a-chicky-starr