DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

I like Enzo, and I love hip hop, but this is just horrible all the way around. I mean, I like the beat, but that's about it. It's basically a diss track to that girl that accused him of rape, too.

That is literally the worst rap video featuring a wrestler I've ever seen. Enzo's rap career is going to peak with being laughed off the stage in the midafternoon at a Gathering of the Juggalos.

• Like 2

Holy shit, it's so fucking bad. I love the opening with him ripping on the basement dwelling smart mark. 

I know that @Dolfan in NYC dropped the hammer of a custom title on someone for goofing on the Marlins, so I know it is still a thing. Would it be too terribly much trouble that someone hooks me up with a "Consensual Penis" custom title? That is perhaps the silliest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. Like not just in the sense that it is a bad song lyric, but in the sense that it might be the dumbest thing anyone has ever spoken, and I find it ludicrously funny.

I think you should wait a little while before firing off a diss track at a person that accused you of sexual assault. Like maybe, forever?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Whoa, back off Offset and 21 Savage, dude. I mean, fair play to 21 Savage, he's not GREAT or anything, but Offset (and all of the Migos, actually) are insanely talented.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, nate said:

I can't decide if this is less than or equal to the "catch me outside" kid *ahem* "rapping" about bitches and hoes.

I take it you didn't wear your Gucci flip flops today? 

Oh yeah,  I do like Migos.  Though I think Takeoff might be the best.  

Enzo's rap was so freaking long too. 4 long minutes of inane, bizarre rambling with no flow that I'm sure Enzo thought showed off how he's a great lyricist like Tupac. All I could think of was the Detachable Penis music video on Beavis and Butt-Head.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Casey said:

I like Enzo, and I love hip hop, but this is just horrible all the way around. I mean, I like the beat, but that's about it. It's basically a diss track to that girl that accused him of rape, too.

The guys lives his gimmick obviously but yes that song was trash but I'll give him credit for doing something like this. This was just days sfter Lio Rush actually put out a serious music video where he was actually very good a rapping and it was a project outside of WWE.

I guess Enzo will be getting projects outside of Wrestling, now that he wasnt charged, I hope he becomes more than just a rap groupie, he sucks lyrically but that videos was decent production wise.

3 hours ago, Craig H said:

Enzo's rap was so freaking long too. 4 long minutes of inane, bizarre rambling with no flow that I'm sure Enzo thought showed off how he's a great lyricist like Tupac. All I could think of was the Detachable Penis music video on Beavis and Butt-Head.

2 hours ago, Sublime said:

Detachable Penis is better than everything about Enzo ever amd should no be compared to him or his work in any way. of course nothing should Enzo is the worst.

• Like 6

I thought Enzo was gonna be alright rapping after that video of him freestyling on Pete Rosenberg's show, but yeah barely made it halfway through this latest one.

Agreed on the love for Be a Man, the whole album rules. FEEL THE MADNESS!