DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

Hello all,

Dont know if this is the right spot for this, but, I have a collection of TNA and ROH dvds,  What are the essential ones to keep for TNA, ROH, and what to get rid of..?  Running out of space,  looking to make room

Thanks  

Probably doesn't help you, but years ago I stopped being DVD cases. No one cares about seeing that. I bought a couple disc binders and moved everything into those. Recycled the cases I could and kept a folder in my hanging file cabinet for the case inserts. Freed up a lot of space. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JonnyLaw said:

Neville was presumably frustrated beyond just Enzo.  He called out his new shirt on Twitter shortly before he bolted.

It also amuses me that him moving to London is being used as definitive proof he isn’t returning when WWE’s UK stuff is heating up again.

I'm sure after a few months, Neville wouldn't want to be typecast as just a WWE UK guy.

2 hours ago, JonnyLaw said:

Neville was presumably frustrated beyond just Enzo.  He called out his new shirt on Twitter shortly before he bolted.

It also amuses me that him moving to London is being used as definitive proof he isn’t returning when WWE’s UK stuff is heating up again.

It's fucking terrible:

CK0001.jpg

LOL at the low ass price:

https://shop.wwe.com/neville-king-of-the-cruiserweights-vintage-t-shirt/CK0001.html

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stinger12 said:

Hello all,

Dont know if this is the right spot for this, but, I have a collection of TNA and ROH dvds,  What are the essential ones to keep for TNA, ROH, and what to get rid of..?  Running out of space,  looking to make room

The ones to keep are the ones with matches you like, get rid of anything else, otherwise you're just a performative consumer.

Was that Neville shirt a piss poor attempt at ripping off Roots Of Fight or something?

As an aside, I caught some of Ziggler and McIntyre's work this weekend and was pretty impressed with their whole dynamic but... is getting matching gear and investing in being a tag team a thing of the past now? Do single wrestlers thrown together just not care knowing they'll probably be split up in six months? For example, if Pillman hadn't gone all in on the Hollywood Blonds and convinced Austin to follow suit it wouldn't have worked at all

• Like 2

18 hours ago, saveholmes said:

If slapping your thigh every six seconds gets you over in the super indys, its time to burn it down.  Burn it all down.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

As an aside, I caught some of Ziggler and McIntyre's work this weekend and was pretty impressed with their whole dynamic but... is getting matching gear and investing in being a tag team a thing of the past now? Do single wrestlers thrown together just not care knowing they'll probably be split up in six months? For example, if Pillman hadn't gone all in on the Hollywood Blonds and convinced Austin to follow suit it wouldn't have worked at all

Yeah, but the Bar were just thrown together and over time they developed the matching gear and the entrance and everything. I’d rather it come organically like that, but also I do not want the Dolph/Drew team to go that long. 

• Like 1

Hmm...we're all being worked, aren't we?

Nikki Bella is going to be on the Today show on Wednesday.

So yeah, we're totally being worked. Maybe they had a real fight and that turned into all of this, but these two are for sure getting back together at some point.

Also, John, please stop trying to grow your hair out. It's weird. It doesn't look right.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, DouglasC said:

I lost my lover, and I lost my best friend.

k3yol9.jpg

My work life is a NOINE

47 minutes ago, piranesi said:

Kathie Lee Gifford straight up sitting-up-drunk-sleeping while he's talking to her in that screencap is everyone every time this topic comes up.

Speaking of works...Kathie Lee and Hoda drinking wine and getting day drunk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

"Every day from six to nine, I get out of the house and talk to strangers as social interaction." - John Cena

I laughed at that during his "promo." That sounds like something a robot would say. Cena is more of a robot than the hosts on Westworld.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2