DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 6/14/18 & 6/21/18

3 hours ago, Infinit said:

Kevin Kross is the real deal. One of the few guys today that exudes danger and violence. He has done some great stuff in AAA that can be found pretty easily online and I'm so glad that Impact is giving him a shot.

His promos and facials gives me a Psycho Sid vibe.

• Like 1

He would be happy to hear that.  He and I share a deep appreciation for King Sid.

He's a good dude.  He's come on my podcast quite a few times and he's always super cool when he does and has great stories.  He's a bro of the highest order and I'm so glad cool things are happening for him.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

He would be happy to hear that.  He and I share a deep appreciation for King Sid.

He's a good dude.  He's come on my podcast quite a few times and he's always super cool when he does and has great stories.  He's a bro of the highest order and I'm so glad cool things are happening for him.

That’s awesome to hear. I’d be shocked if Sid wasn’t  an influence for his promos because that’s the first thing I thought of.

He’s a very good throwback character in the sense that he makes you believe it.

I think any interaction he has with Sami Callihan would be money.

• Like 1

PLUS he has all the stuff as part of the MAD stable in AAA and all of his work with the rabbit tribe in Lucha Underground (you have to see the trailer for this season if you haven't) all happening at the same time.   Dude's blowing up everywhere.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

Kevin is definitely a good dude that "gets it". I was introduced to him a while back by a mutual friend when he was in Toronto and I've been following his career ever since. Super happy that he's getting to do his thing on bigger stages.