DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] April 25, 2018 TV Show

Peck

That's awesome and everything, but I much prefer when the slime came from the ceiling and not a contraption like that.  And apparently the slime's actually delicious according to those that have been slimed.  If that was the case then when in the 90s they could have done a limited time deal where they sell that in stores.

10 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

That's awesome and everything, but I much prefer when the slime came from the ceiling and not a contraption like that.  And apparently the slime's actually delicious according to those that have been slimed.  If that was the case then when in the 90s they could have done a limited time deal where they sell that in stores.

They sort of did, it just wasn't for eating.

• Thanks 1

Hey, I remember that!  So weird and kind of gross, but damn it was fun.  But an edible version would have been great.

Oh, right, NXT.  So with Almas going to Smackdown I wonder who will step up as the top heel to challenge him.  Ciampa's killing it in his role, but he's feuding with Gargano.  Maybe after that for all I know.  Other than that maybe Lars but I don't know about him in a Takeover quality match for the title.