DVDVR Message Board

C+A May!!

Phil Schneider

That was pretty good for a match where two of the guys are barely ambulatory. You gotta feel for Andre getting those elbows to the back of the head, plus he was already leaning against the ropes before the match started. The opening bit with Baba trying to hold Kawada's shoulders down felt like a cool spot from the '60s/'70s he wanted to do again. 

On 5/11/2018 at 12:29 AM, Brian Fowler said:

... Max Moon was a better choice ;)

I could probably knock out a Max Moon request C&A in a weekend. How many times could he have even made tape, a dozen? I know he had the Michaels match on the first Raw, any other matches against name guys? 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, EricR said:

I could probably knock out a Max Moon request C&A in a weekend. How many times could he have even made tape, a dozen? I know he had the Michaels match on the first Raw, any other matches against name guys? 

Not that I recall. Some fun squashes.

I mean, if you count his time as Kato, you get that bad ass Rockers tag from RR 91.

I'm not saying you should do a Paul Diamond C+A (I'm totally saying you should do a Paul Diamond C+A) I'm just saying, what is Max Moon other than just Kato in a dumber costume?