DVDVR Message Board

NJPW G1 Special in San Francisco

matt925

They might run Hiromu/Lee semi-main, but running the 3 title matches last is standard.

So, that's MiSu  *and* Okada with music remixes tonight.

12 minutes ago, Raziel said:

How the fuck is Hiromu not dead?

I'm happy he is moving his legs.  I had an "oh fuck he's crippled" pop.  Girlfriend giggled, so a "schadenfreude" pop?  

Fucker probably got carpet burn on top of his head too

They went home right after that.  I'd be dead or getting an mri.

White suplexed Robinson into the barrier in front of the announce table and knocked over JR, so Barnett got up.  White heeled it up, and Barnett went after him.  If that *wasn't* a planned spot, I can't imagine NJPW is gonna be happy about that.

2 minutes ago, misanthrope304 said:

I missed something...was trying to find out how Saki got ktfo @ufc226, looked up to see Barnett in the ring and Jay White fucking right off.  

Barnett "did you see that mother fucker run?"

White tossed Juice into the guardrail. Knocking JR off his seat

Juice is the second best worker on the planet and a fucking miracle worker. That was even better than the last match!

Definitely not a one man show btw. Jay was perfect here and the performance of his career. This kind of heel performance is exactly what he needs. 

Special thanks to whoever put together the prematch video package.  I thought that did a great job of getting over the story with the crowd, and they were clearly with it from the opening bell.  And then both guys played their parts in it perfectly.

• Like 1