DVDVR Message Board

Raw - 4/23/2018 - The KO/SZ Podcast

Dolfan in NYC

I gave up on the show by the third hour. I just couldnt make it anymore. I saw the clip of Ronda showing up at the end and I'm kinda excited for the prospect of a Ronda vs. Mickie match. Mickie being all "come on...you wanna go, lets go" before Ronda snatched her arm was great.

16 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Unless she's speaking the truth, that is the nicest way anybody's said "Yeah, piss off ya creepy dude" online.  I'm almost impressed by that.

It wasn’t the actual fan she snubbed who Tweeted her about it.

Kinda funny the way she was called out on it though. Ha.

• Like 1

Well, yeah, I knew it wasn't the actual fan.  But the response was a still a nice a way of brushing off a creepy dude shooting his shot.

I guess it could have been worse.  It could have been a true neckbeard really going for it.  Now that would have been a whole lot worse, especially if security got involved.

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

No - everyone is sleeping on the fact that Human Chessgame posted a WWE 2K18 screen cap of AOP and none of you realized it

Myself included.  I just posted the first good sized GIS result that didn't feature Ellering and didn't look that closely at it.

Sasha probably shouldn't jump on that. That's ripe for Bayley to respond with that airport stalker pic that Big E put onto a pair of socks.

Sami/KO as the new Edge and Christian rules. Hopefully they get a long tag team title run. Their match with Braun and Lashley was one of the most fun non-NXT matches of the year.

Also, lol at Drew talking about how he hates guys with no passion just out there collecting a paycheck while teaming with Dolph Ziggler. Drew should be the Samoa Joe replacement, not trying to make Dolph relevant in 2018.

38 minutes ago, Go2Sleep said:

Sasha probably shouldn't jump on that. That's ripe for Bayley to respond with that airport stalker pic that Big E put onto a pair of socks.

Sami/KO as the new Edge and Christian rules. Hopefully they get a long tag team title run. Their match with Braun and Lashley was one of the most fun non-NXT matches of the year.

Also, lol at Drew talking about how he hates guys with no passion just out there collecting a paycheck while teaming with Dolph Ziggler. Drew should be the Samoa Joe replacement, not trying to make Dolph relevant in 2018.

Well, Batista started out as a deacon, and that came out alright for him in the end.

I mentioned what I really wish Drew was doing elsewhere, but if he's gotta be on RAW, I feel like he's a way better choice for a serious push as a big guy than Corbin.

I don't even dislike Corbin, but Drew is nearly the same size, about a year younger, has a way better body, better look, is a better promo, and a significantly better wrestler.

• Like 6