DVDVR Message Board

Raw - 4/23/2018 - The KO/SZ Podcast

Dolfan in NYC

Well, the main event tonight might as well have been called "Sorry About The Saudis".    

And I get they're doing the selfie promos now because... I guess a cameraman is expensive?   But jesus, someone get Joe a phone with image stabilization.  That promo was borderline unwatchable. 

Man this show is babyface heavy. Even with adding Kevin and Sammi the top heels are way outnumbered.

Ronda's mean face scaring heels is still literally the best thing about her.

• Like 1

Wow. Booker isn't great, but he's miles better than Coachman.

That tag match with Lashley and Strowman vs KO and Sami was fun as hell. Lashley did a great job as the face in peril even if a dude that size shouldn't be doing that, but the hot tag to Strowman was awesome. Runs out of the ring, kills KO, goes in the ring and kills Sami, runs out of the ring and kills KO, goes back into the ring and nails Sami, back out of the ring to dropkick KO...and then KO laid dead not moving an inch for about 5 minutes.

• Thanks 1

Drew's promo tonight was better than anything he did in NXT. I didn't care for hm at all there, but he was nice tonight.

I'm pleased Gable got a win his first night on Raw. That match was also way better than I thought it would be.

Corbin murdering Jose was nice.

Braun/Lashley vs. Kevin/Sami was a ton of fun.

The main event felt like something belonging more in the middle of the show with the way it ended. It a solid enough match, but it definitely came off more as an apology for the Saudi event instead of anything special.

• Dolfan in NYC changed the title to Raw - 4/23/2018 - The KO/SZ Podcast
36 minutes ago, Matt788 said:

Please do not start a title with Coah Died.  It made me double take. 

Oh fine.  You try to come up with a funny name quick while you're half watching Raw and talking to your boyfriend and cooking lunch for tomorrow then. :P

8 minutes ago, Victator said:

Who could possibly beat Braun and Lashley. Get the New Day's time machine and grab Vader and Hansen. 

I was literally about to post regarding said time machine to go to the AJPW Worlds Strongest Tag League against Hansen and Brody. Yikes.

• Like 1

Bobby Roode looks like the sort of guy that takes way too much enjoyment in his own dick pics. Like its there, front and centre, but he's all smiling and shit, like fucking beaming about it, and then you notice he's gone way out to groom that shit. Gels, moisturizer and what not. Fuck that guy.  

• Haha 6

Just now, RolandTHTG said:

Bobby Roode looks like the sort of guy that takes way too much enjoyment in his own dick pics. Like its there, front and centre, but he's all smiling and shit, like fucking beaming about it, and then you notice he's gone way out to groom that shit. Gels, moisturizer and what not. Fuck that guy.  

And yet they keep him a face.