DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 4/26/18

*Taped for Xplosion: Rohit Raju def. Suicide

Impact Wrestling - Airing April 26, 2018 from Orlando, FL

*Brian Cage def. Trevor Lee (w/ Caleb Konley) after the Drillclaw.

*Eddie Edwards comes to the ring and says he put Sami Callihan in the hospital but he still wants to put oVe in the hospital too so he's calling them out 2 on 1 and if they don't come out, he'll drive to Dayton, Ohio and put both of their wives in the ICU. Dave & Jake come out and brawl with Eddie. Eddie beats them up until video comes on the screen showing Sami Callihan entering Alisha's hospital room so Eddie rushes to the back.

*Moose def. Braxton Sutter. After the match, Moose cut a promo congratulating Pentagon Jr., but says he is Mr. Impact and he's coming for the world title.

*Allie(c) def. Taya Valkyrie to retain the Impact knockouts championship. After the match, five undead brides dressed like Su Yung bring out a casket. The lights go out and when they come back on, Su Yung appears and attacks Allie. The lights go out again and when they come back on, Rosemary appears to confront Su Yung. The lights go out again and Su Yung disappears.

*Eli Drake & Scott Steiner(c) def. LAX (Ortiz & Santana) to retain the Impact tag team championships. After the match, they cut a promo with Steiner saying Taco Bell had a sale on burritos so Konnan showed where his priorities truly fall. Eli brought up still having the world title feast or fired case that he can cash in anytime he wants, so he's putting everyone looking to hold the title on notice. Austin Aries interrupts, with his arm in a sling from Pentagon's arm breaker last night. Aries says the Impact Grand Championship is the most important title in the company because he holds it. Aries says whether it's against Eli or Pentagon, he will get his world title back soon. Pentagon Jr. interrupts. Eli & Steiner attack Aries & Pentagon. Aries & Pentagon fight them off and then have a staredown while holding their respective championships.

Mostly short matches but an exciting action packed show. My favorite work of Aries' career has always been when he's babyface but I feel like he always ends up turning heel as soon as possible and it's usually sudden and abrupt which I guess is happening here. The Eddie/Sami stuff has been great. Allie/Taya was pretty good while it lasted and the post-match was awesome. I feel like Rosemary/Su could end up with a big time feel for an epic showdown, the brief face off was great. I hope Steiner is sticking around for good and not just for a few months or so, he is still a great highlight every show he's on. Main event was good, loved Eli with the Rick Steiner esque finish. They've got a lot of cool things going on with the Eddie/Sami angle, Rosemary/Su rivalry, the intrigue of the LAX/Konnan missing stuff, fun times.

• Like 3

So I only watched the youtube clip to see what Scott Steiner looked like. the overhead belly to belly off the top was scary just for him not being able to move.

The BEST PART OF THE MATCH, was Ortiz tripping over nothing and shaking like someone was keeping him from making the save. But Steiner wasn't even there.

• Haha 2

Aries seems to be going Heel to replace El Patron. 

The Rosemary/Su Yung segment was the highlight of the episode as was Callis on commentary.

Very much looking forward to the 6 man Lucha Tag on the next episode and to see what happens in Su vs.  Rosemary  

• Like 1