DVDVR Message Board

2018 NBA Playoffs: OCTOFINALS

Dolfan in NYC

8 minutes ago, Infinit said:

Imagine if they had Boogie...

He's a much better player than Mirotic, but I'm not sure the fit isn't better this way.

What happens this summer with Cousins is gonna be fascinating.

On 4/12/2018 at 10:58 AM, Dolfan in NYC said:

It's the start of the second season!  Here are your matchups!

2018-nba-bracket.jpg

"I got ups! WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA!"

Also, this.

So the Pelicans just finished annihilating a really good Blazers team. Holiday off the ball with Rondo playing smart is devastating, and AD seems to have truly broken through to living up to his incredible potential (he finished the regular season as the best player in the West the last two months) and they are increasingly scary.

Bucks tried so hard to give that game away. Fucking terrible second half. Prunty running the same play over, and over, and over again that ended with Tatum fronting and nullifying Giannis was so frustrating.

Parker looked great tonight, particularly defensively. He's struggled at that end but he was working his ass off to stay in front of his man and had active hands. Great to see from him when he looked dreadful early on in the series.

Pacers had their chances but they played incredibly stupid down the stretch.  Horrible shot selection.  Nate McMillan fucked up big time by not putting Lance and Sabonis back in sooner.  

It's 2-2 but this feels like Cavs in 6 or 7 now.  LeBron will live to see round 2.  

So should Westbrook be suspended for coming onto the court after Felton whacked Gobert in the junk? The letter of the law says you get suspended if you come out into the court during an altercation you get suspended. Yes, he was at the scorers table about to come in, but if there’s a foul, you typically don’t officially come in until after the second free throw. And Westbrook came on to the court with the express purpose of causing shit with Gobert, and they got double technicals.

I’m no basketball lawyer, but I think Westbrook should be suspended.

(no way he gets suspended)

This playoff and last year’s playoff against Houston proves that Westbrook is the fraudiest fraud MVP ever.

• Like 1

That 3rd quarter was actually the Thibsiest quarter possible. Offense goes ice cold and the players get so frustrated that they just fuck up the defense. I've seen it many, many, many times.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

Meek Mill is getting out of jail and will be at the Sixers' game tonight, so I'm taking Philly by (at least) 50.

Clap you haaaaaaands everybody

For Philadelphia 

76ers!!!

Stomp your feeeeeeeeeet everybody

For Philadelphia 

76ers!

1-2-3-4-5- Sixers!!!

10,9,8, 76ers!!!!!

That Bucks offense was some ugly ass shit right there. I can't believe how little they rely on Giannis and how little they run it when they have such an athletic, fast team (that part was the same under Kidd).

edit: James Johnson with the double line, lol.

• Dolfan in NYC changed the title to 2018 NBA Playoffs: OCTOFINALS