DVDVR Message Board

So How's Your Day Going?

RIPPA

"come to reddit!"

giphy.gif

Don't bring that reddit shit to Twitter, lest ye be drug.

EDIT: No followers, just joined, may possibly be Homie or one of his Wreddit chuds creating an account specifically to  harass and drag you.  I'd just report and block from your and the DVDVR account.

@Raziel being the voice of reason and ruining all my fun. (And whose advice I took)

When you look through the accounts - that was a lot of him begging random people to "ban" me.

So if you want a little slice of what it's like being an admin of the board. There ya go.

I can't remember who it was now because this was back during the version of the board that the Dutch destroyed, but someone who was banned went on this epic rant somewhere else calling Phil, Dean, and pretty much all of DVDVR a hive mind of neocons (this was right around when W was re-elected I think). It was really hilarious. There was more to it than that, but it just gave me a big laugh to have us all labeled as neocons, as if we were influencing policy or world events.

• Haha 1

I can't even remember his name, but I banned some cat that was always obnoxious, and he started harassing Rippa on Twitter. Rippa just gave him my twitter handle and was like "talk to him about it." I don't think he ever said anything to me. 

Poor Rippa. He always gets the heat. 

5 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

I always love it when people slag DVDVR after they get banned. 

It always amounts to: "I posted there all the time and let me tell you it's awful"

It's the board equivalent of the always classy "Can I buy you a drink?" *brushes dude off* "Fuck you ya fat ugly whore."

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I can't remember who it was now because this was back during the version of the board that the Dutch destroyed, but someone who was banned went on this epic rant somewhere else calling Phil, Dean, and pretty much all of DVDVR a hive mind of neocons (this was right around when W was re-elected I think). It was really hilarious. There was more to it than that, but it just gave me a big laugh to have us all labeled as neocons, as if we were influencing policy or world events.

Wasn't that Krone Meztler?

• Like 1

This is the second or third board schism I've been through.  Who are these fucksticks anyway? 

And what Jae said.  Why do they always get butthurt AFTER they get banned?

2 hours ago, Craig H said:

When I found out a lot of the core board members were from the DC/Virginia/Maryland area, I figured I was interacting with a bunch of really bored Capitol Hill staffers, but it never occurred to me that they were deep state and responsible for our foreign policy. Pfff figures. 

I knew Shibata was bad news when he started talking about how much he lifts. 

1 hour ago, Raziel said:

Wasn't that Krone Meztler?

I forgot all about that little asshole.

Sometimes when life wears me down I watch this video and then I laugh and laugh and laugh and start to feel better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Oh forgot one

History repeats itself.

Here we have Krone Metzler gathering a conquering army of... what... two or three guys?

It is hard to believe that was a decade ago.  My daughter was like four years old when this was posted.

She's a freshman in high school now and I am still a member of this board.  Not sure if that is a cause for celebration or sorrow for me and the people who have put up with my shit lo these many years.

1 minute ago, Death From Above said:

Reddit is the place that basically proved a theory I have held about the internet from day one; if you type something in a complete sentence with more-or-less correct grammar, some people will agree with you regardless of the content.

I concur.

3 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

Reddit is the place that basically proved a theory I have held about the internet from day one; if you type something in a complete sentence with more-or-less correct grammar, some people will agree with you regardless of the content.

You missed a comma before regardless.

• Haha 1