DVDVR Message Board

2018 NBA OFFSEASON

Dolfan in NYC

Today's lesson is that if you get even a little bit of money the first thing you should do is hire someone to slap the phone out of your hands if you try to go on twitter.

• Like 2

You can really get lost in the Twitter rabbit hole on this one.

Is Hinkie the source?  Is Hinkie operating these burner accounts and pretending to be Collangelo as some sort of elaborate coup? 

Also, it has been confirmed that Bryan was in Beijing, but it turns out Gabby Union was not. The plot thickens.

Edit: Is Danny Ainge Janos? Did the Celtics already know about these twitter accounts when they fleeced Philly? Is Danny Ainge the source and did he leak the info to keep Lebron away from Philly?!?! So many questions.

10 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Today's lesson is that if you get even a little bit of money the first thing you should do is hire someone to slap the phone out of your hands if you try to go on twitter.

Maybe he could blame it on the Ambien.   Seems to be a popular excuse for stupidity.  Although if you have the time to create 2 - 5 fake twitter accounts then sleep isn't that big of a priority to you.

• Haha 1

Ok.  The Twitter detectives have convinced me that at least one of the burner accounts (Eric Jr.) is Colangelo's wife.

The Eric Jr account appeared to be active during a Colangelo press conference, has that English as a second language feel AND follows two women who just so happened to nominate Bryan's wife for an award. 

Last two digits of her phone number? Yep...  91!
  • Haha 1

If all the burner accounts are his wife it's better for him, but at the same time it would confirm some of the beliefs. Which... 

Basically he has to continue to deny for two reasons: Lawsuits stemming from disclosing that medical information and, most importantly, he doesn't view Embiid as the franchise.  That should be an auto firing right there.

Porzingis over Embiid? Get the fuck outta here with that.

Hell even if he denies to the bitter end, no way Embiid let's this all slide. 

Why is ANYONE today stupid enough to think Twitter is in any way anonymous and that they won't 100% get caught doing this shit? This whole thing reminds me of the great Mark Steyn saying Twitter basically only exists to take down celebrities and famous people.

• Like 1

Can't believe we might be lucky enough to lose this clown over this nonsense. Hopefully get someone that watches college basketball and doesn't see scouting as just a way to get free trips to Europe.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Cole Miner said:

Can't believe we might be lucky enough to lose this clown over this nonsense. Hopefully get someone that watches college basketball and doesn't see scouting as just a way to get free trips to Europe.

Aiming too low my friend. I believe we are less than a week away from David Griffin as the Sixers GM. 

So, with LeBron openly mocking Colangelo in a press conference without being asked about him... That's gotta be it for his chances of keeping his job, right? 

If I'm them, I'm moving heaven and Earth to get Griffin into that job before free agency starts.