DVDVR Message Board

2018 NBA OFFSEASON

Dolfan in NYC

A part of me is just envisioning the Dante's Inferno-style meme that will end up getting posted for next year's Rockets: Melo chewing on Durant, Curry, and Draymond in his 3 different mouths.

But no, no, that's not realistic at all: it'll be an NBA referee chewing on Melo, Paul, & Harden. Yup. Calling it now.

23 hours ago, Contentious C said:

A part of me is just envisioning the Dante's Inferno-style meme that will end up getting posted for next year's Rockets: Melo chewing on Durant, Curry, and Draymond in his 3 different mouths.

But no, no, that's not realistic at all: it'll be an NBA referee chewing on Melo, Paul, & Harden. Yup. Calling it now.

But if we don't miss 27 threes in a row we might still win even against the refs.

2 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

And still the question "but, why?" lingers

So MDA can bench him as revenge for running him out of New York.  D'Antoni's don't forget.

Bucks get a Christmas day game this year.  It's against the Knicks, but still pretty cool.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2018 at 11:17 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

The Knicks are going to waive Joakim Noah before the start of training camp. 

Hiring a Central American military junta to disappear him was my solution but that works as well.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

An ESPN article on that states the bat flew away afterwards. How the fuck did that thing not die? He also had to get vaccinated. 

Manu is a god damn legend and one of my favourite players of his generation. So unpredictable and could do it all. 

5 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

An ESPN article on that states the bat flew away afterwards. How the fuck did that thing not die? He also had to get vaccinated. 

Manu is a god damn legend and one of my favourite players of his generation. So unpredictable and could do it all. 

The same thing happened at the Aud involving Jim Lorentz taking out a bat with his stick. IIRC it was the cup final in 1975 because it was a nationally televised game. That resulted in him getting death threats from assorted whackjobs and lunatics.

Ryan Anderson and DeAnthony Melton traded to PHX for Brandon Knight and Marquese Chriss. 

Not sure what to say, but it’s impressive that Morey was able to trade away Ryno’s 20 mil per year contract without throwing in a first round pick. It’ll be interesting if Ryno can ever get it together again or if his shot is shot.

Knight will be the 4th PG behind Harden, Paul and Gordon and probably only play when Paul is hurt. Unless they play Michael Carter-Williams over him. I don’t know who Chriss is, but as long as he can pick and roll he should be fine.

i’m guessing one or the other gets traded by the deadline for the 3 and D guy the Rockets need for the playoffs.