DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown is IIconic - 4/10/2018

Dolfan in NYC

22 hours ago, Victator said:

That is what I think he was doing. Carmella was trying (and succeeded) in cheating Charlotte out of the title. He was trying to buy as much time as he could so she could fight back. That is what I find odd about WWE showing the backstage videos of her celebrating as being touching. She ambushed someone who had just got their ass kicked and stole her title. But I honestly don't get pro wrestling any more on a story level. 

I miss kayfabe.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Victator said:

That is what I think he was doing. Carmella was trying (and succeeded) in cheating Charlotte out of the title. He was trying to buy as much time as he could so she could fight back. That is what I find odd about WWE showing the backstage videos of her celebrating as being touching. She ambushed someone who had just got their ass kicked and stole her title. But I honestly don't get pro wrestling any more on a story level. 

The answer is nobody likes Charlotte, apparently. Only Saxton was angry, and everyone in the arena was cheering. Also, Becky and Naomi decided to sit it out after helping her out before against the Riott squad.

The fanbase has accepted that MITB is meant to be done dirty and even faces get cheered doing it, like Ambrose. 

28 minutes ago, Rows said:

The answer is nobody likes Charlotte, apparently. Only Saxton was angry, and everyone in the arena was cheering. Also, Becky and Naomi decided to sit it out after helping her out before against the Riott squad.

The fanbase has accepted that MITB is meant to be done dirty and even faces get cheered doing it, like Ambrose. 

Well Becky was having delicious quinoa and Naomi was helping the Usos reconfigure the Uso Penitentiary to house the Bludgeon Brothers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/10/2018 at 7:35 PM, MonteCarl said:

Can we all celebrate the fact that those horrid on screen word graphics during promos as well as the New Day's entrance seem to have been done away with??

My wife and I were thinking that all of that horseshit was a extended trial run for all the superimposition they did at Mania with entrances.

On 4/12/2018 at 6:06 PM, Rows said:

The answer is nobody likes Charlotte, apparently.

She's the daughter of Ric Flair. Today's roster knows you can't trust a Flair. Even Bayley would call Sting a fucking idiot for trusting Flair more than once. Even if Charlotte isn't trying to fuck anyone over, she'll suffer for her father's sins.

• Like 1