DVDVR Message Board

WWE Superstar Shake-Up (RAW/SDL 4/16-4/17/18)

The Natural

Not to say they can't/won't do it but The Bar, Finn Balor and Sasha Banks are all on the plane to South Africa so if they are going to SDL... they won't actually be on the show.

8 minutes ago, Rick said:

Becky might be killing it? (giving all her effort, I mean, it's her job) but seems pissed off with her positioning on the show too. You know a wrestler is dissatisfied  when their twitter handle becomes their real name. 

Roman is the worst babyface ever. Not only did he get decisively beaten by Brock, but he didn't earn a rematch yet is still whining about Brock not being on Raw every week. Joe rightfully cut him off and laid into him and how did Roman clap back? He called him ''fat''. What a loser. If this was anyone but Roman (or Cena) it would be telegraphing a heel turn.

I hadn't noticed Becky Lynch's name change. I said in the WrestleMania XXXIIIV thread how Becky deserves better and it's a testament to her that she's still popular with the fans despite WWE under utilizing her as they have. Becky Balboa!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Not to say they can't/won't do it but The Bar, Finn Balor and Sasha Banks are all on the plane to South Africa so if they are going to SDL... they won't actually be on the show.

Finn with the mandatory Finn Freeze.

7 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

My big, petty reason for thinking Jeff goes rather than Rollins:

"Hi, writing staff? Maybe a little warning next time. Now what are we supposed to do with all of these Monday Night Rollins shirts?"

They traded Kevin Owens like a month after he put out the old Raw style "Kevin Owens Show" shirt.  Vince can give a frog's fat ass who has what shirt. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sasha/Bayley, individually and as a match, have a bit of the Roman Reigns syndrome going, wherein the discussion around the push/presentation perpetually overshadows the work itself now. I think it's fair to suggest a featured singles could have been a bigger deal on the main roster, and still could be; but maybe getting them apart would be better for both right now.

So SmackDown gets boned again.

Who knows maybe they gutted SmackDown to make way for more calls ups and "free agents"

If Sasha Finn and The Bar are out let me change some picks,

I still going with the Good Brothers going over to SD.

Maybe Jeff instead of Rollins as they do have all those Monday Night Rollins shirts. I was thinking, they could either have Miz win the Ladder match at GRR or the BackLash match to get the IC title on SmackDown but I don't really want another Miz IC title run right now, give someone else a run.

Braun over on Smackdown could be refreshing, he could feud with AJ and even have a run as WWE Champion

Elias on SmackDown could be fun.

I'm sticking with Cass, Jordan, Almas w/Vegas, Sanity coming in but I would always like to throw Big Show's hat into the SmackDown shake up.

Who else in NXT is ready for a call up? Stabbatelli and Moss as Mizes new goons? 

Smackdown needs more women and tag teams. 

19 minutes ago, Rick said:

Becky might be killing it? (giving all her effort, I mean, it's her job) but seems pissed off with her positioning on the show too. You know a wrestler is dissatisfied  when their twitter handle becomes their real name. 

Roman is the worst babyface ever. Not only did he get decisively beaten by Brock, but he didn't earn a rematch yet is still whining about Brock not being on Raw every week. Joe rightfully cut him off and laid into him and how did Roman clap back? He called him ''fat''. What a loser. If this was anyone but Roman (or Cena) it would be telegraphing a heel turn.

With you on your second point as well, forgot to say that when I was Bigging Becky Balboar up.

With so much of the lower-mid roster of Smackdown being taken away, and since they're off of RAW at this point and tape with Smackdown anyway, it would make a lot of sense to just draft the entire 205Live division to SD.

I'm hoping that they take the belt off Brock in Saudi Arabia cuz I'm sick of Brock. Roman escapes the cage, just barely and then 11 days later is choked out by Joe and Joe is the new Universal Champion.

Roman takes a little stroll to the Hardy Compound, has a dip in the Lake of Reincarnation. Goodbye Roman, hello Leakee.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

They traded Kevin Owens like a month after he put out the old Raw style "Kevin Owens Show" shirt.  Vince can give a frog's fat ass who has what shirt. 

Don't forget they started selling Y2AJ shirts and Jericho turned on AJ a week later.

• Like 3

I really hope they don't move Braun to SDL. On Raw he's basically the top babyface and continues getting more exposure each week. There's money in building towards Roman vs Braun at Summerslam for the title and crown Braun there. Moving Braun to SDL gives him less exposure and just makes him even weaker.

Plus, keep Road Dogg the fuck away from booking Braun.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

I'm hoping that they take the belt off Brock in Saudi Arabia cuz I'm sick of Brock. Roman escapes the cage, just barely and then 11 days later is choked out by Joe and Joe is the new Universal Champion.

Roman takes a little stroll to the Hardy Compound, has a dip in the Lake of Reincarnation. Goodbye Roman, hello Leakee.

Yeah, fuck Brock.

30 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

One addition: LoR is renamed the Lake of Leakee.

For what it is worth - Absolution and Titus O'Neil have also done social media from the plane

I am now starting to think they might have filmed backstage stuff last night to air tonight

6 minutes ago, tbarrie said:

Losing the entire Riott Squad leaves Smackdown's women's roster a little sparse, but presumably they'll get more women tonight. Hopefully from NXT.

I could see Mandy and Sonya going to Smackdown. I imagine Asuka also goes to take the women's title off Carmella. If Sanity gets called up together, there's Nikki Cross.

Don't forget they also just added Peyton Royce & Billie Kay.