DVDVR Message Board

WWE Superstar Shake-Up (RAW/SDL 4/16-4/17/18)

The Natural

During the tag match on Smackdown they basically said it both ways - that New Day or Usos could be broken up and one of them drafted to RAW, just like last year when they were all drafted together to Smackdown.

So yea, who knows...  :blink:

5 hours ago, Eivion said:

Honestly, I don't really care what reactions he gets (though I would prefer him as a heel). I'm fine as long as Roman gets rematches with either AJ or Bryan.

Yep. Some of Roman Reigns' best matches were with Daniel Bryan at Fastlane 2015 and AJ Styles (Payback 2016 and Extreme Rules 2016, more so the latter).

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

My biggie is Daniel Bryan and the Miz on the same show.

Yes. I'm still bummed they wasted Bryan's return on that silly Shane match. His in-story reason for returning should have been "Fuck retirement and fuck my health, I just wanna kill the Miz."

• Like 2

Daniel Bryan vs. the Miz started in NXT's first season, 2010. Miz and Daniel couldn't get along, all the other teachers in that first season raved about Bryan except the Miz. Miz was pissed Daniel Bryan was the pick for Team WWE against the Nexus at Survivor Series 2010. Daniel Bryan beat the Miz for the WWE United States Championship at Night of Champions that year.

The barbs between the two have kept going most memorably here:

The Miz taunted Daniel Bryan when Daniel Bryan had to retire with his words, taking Bryan's running corner dropkIcks and kicks to the chest of a downed opponent as his own. This feud needs to resume ASAP!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, The Natural said:

The barbs between the two have kept going most memorably here:

Only recently we found the story how this about. On the post Smackdown Live SummerSlam 2016 introduced the WWE Smackdown Live Tag Team Tiles and the Smackdown Live Women's Championship. Miz was pissed he wasn't on the show so the Talking Smack that same night, he asked to be on and that's how that awesome promo came about.

With only Royce and Kay bring cslled up on SmackDown I wonder if I call up or two from Raw get moved over to SmackDown. 

No Way Jose screams SmackDown roster to me. Maybe he gets shooken up to SmackDown.

On 4/12/2018 at 3:53 PM, MonteCarl said:

No Way Jose will totally be lost in the shuffle on RAW. Then again, Tye Dillinger hasn't exactly been setting SDL on fire over the past year, either, so it's a toss up.

Never doubt a mid card comedy act when it comes to getting TV time.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2018 at 5:16 PM, Niners Fan in CT said:

Bryan on the same show as Roman absolutely WILL create the same issues for Roman as before. WWE or more so Vince is just a stubborn bastard.

At this point I think Roman's issues with getting over with the portion of the crowd he's not over with have been completely untethered to Bryan for years.