DVDVR Message Board

WWE Superstar Shake-Up (RAW/SDL 4/16-4/17/18)

The Natural

4 hours ago, jaedmc said:

Making him a heel, a role that he looks like RELISHES, instantly makes him something people can relate to at a very base level. Oh he's a bastard who hates losing and he acts weird to fuck with people. 

Goldust 2.0

I wish they'd establish some actual rules for this bullshit.  Like why do no trades ever happen outside of a "Superstar Shakeup"?  I can't remember anybody switching sides other than D-Brine signing Swagger cause his Raw contract expired.  The day after the Draft.  Swagger got drafted and signed a 1-day Raw contract?

I mean, the GMs having brain damage can only explain so much.

How are NXT guys included in this?  Shouldn't some wrestlers get relegated from Raw/SD to NXT?  Are there roster limits or salary caps cause everybody's already under WWE contract?  It's not like Shane and Stephanie are footing the bills for their brands.

It's like the only real sports knowledge they have is the XFL where one guy owned every team.  Oh.

• Like 1

I'm willing to accept and embrace a lot of nonsense when it comes to the pro wrestling but WWE's administrative oversights are a bridge too far.  Why would anyone with a non-concussed brain grant John Cena free agency?  And why does no one want the US Champion?  Is it because of the paperwork involved with the title?  The paperwork must be a lot more streamlined for the Raw Tag Titles cause The Hardys just walked in off the street last year and they just let a random kid from out of the crowd compete this year.

• Like 1