DVDVR Message Board

The Raw After Wrestlemania 34 - 4/9/2018

The Natural

I think AoP are probably fine without Ellering. He's still a good promo, but they're big scary guys in combat gear who yell a lot, so his pseudo-literary promos weren't really doing much to bring the package together. That said, like a lot of others have suggested, they'd probably work great as muscle for someone (Miz would be great).

51 minutes ago, w. josh said:

I think AoP are probably fine without Ellering. He's still a good promo, but they're big scary guys in combat gear who yell a lot, so his pseudo-literary promos weren't really doing much to bring the package together. That said, like a lot of others have suggested, they'd probably work great as muscle for someone (Miz would be great).

AoP as backup for Miz is about one of the most uncreative things that can be done with them. I hope Ellering seeks out another team (SAnitY) or (War Machine) to go after the AoP.

• Like 1

Speaking of Lashley, that Elias segment was incredible.  You can see the absolute glee in his eyes.  I swear to god, when I saw him in NXT, I did not ever expect this idiot with a guitar to get over like this.  Good for him. 

Also, the NWJ jobber was John Skyler from Resistance Pro.

• Like 3

I can't remember if he had the tattoos in TNA or not. I know he wore the headband to keep the sweat out of his eyes because his eyebrows fell out, but I just can't remember if he went the additional step to get the eyebrow tattoos.

3 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Is he an alopecia guy? 

He has a vitamin deficiency that made the eyebrows fall out, but he's otherwise hairless anyway so I don't know if it's exactly like alopecia or not. 

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Speaking of Lashley, that Elias segment was incredible.  You can see the absolute glee in his eyes.  I swear to god, when I saw him in NXT, I did not ever expect this idiot with a guitar to get over like this.  Good for him. 

Also, the NWJ jobber was John Skyler from Resistance Pro.

I love Elias talking about not being booked on NXT FL loop shows and just showing up and playing outside the arena as fans were coming in.

• Like 3

Elias has made such incredible progress this year that there’s a good chance he’s a world champ by next Mania.

Dude is so entertaining you want to cheer him but such a good heel he finds a way to undercut that desire. 

• Like 1

Bobby "I Care About Winning Titles" Lashley is going to be amazing to watch.

His rapid transformation from Impact merciless dick heel to WWE golly gee whiz babyface is king sized.

If Miz is going to SDL and they're axing Bo and Curtis, the easiest thing for them to do to advance the Bryan feud would be to have Miz sign KO and Sami to personal contracts as his new Miztourage. They'd do a good job getting over the idea of them having to swallow their disdain for him as a wrestler for new jobs that would allow them to get revenge on Bryan and Shane. 

• Like 3