DVDVR Message Board

The Raw After Wrestlemania 34 - 4/9/2018

The Natural

I was actually stupidly optimistic when I saw he was clearly slimmed down considerably the last couple of weeks. 

Nope. But even if he gets down to 265, I'm not sure that explosiveness comes back at 40.

4 minutes ago, Craig H said:

He also looking considerably softer going into this match. I'm not sure if that's him cycling off as he gets ready to get tested again, age, or just a lack of desire to train for this stuff.

Yes, yes and yes

Just now, Casey said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's cycling off whatever he has been on. Before the fight with Mark Hunt, he was lookin' real jacked Bay Bay(goddamnit) on WWE TV.

FTFY

• Like 5

They're gonna do a worked shoot, Vince will come out and say he can't control Brock, they need the belt off him, so because no one on the roster can do it, they had to go and get a ringer.  Then:

Spoiler

• Thanks 2

We've theorized that it was Brock getting upset because they didn't pull the trigger on Roman winning, because he's just fucking tired of coming to Raw all the time.

"It's been four fucking years, Vince! *throws title* "I just want to go back to UFC. They don't make me show up more than four days a year!"

"It's only been seven days this year!"

"That's still more than four!"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Craig H said:

He also looking considerably softer going into this match. I'm not sure if that's him cycling off as he gets ready to get tested again, age, or just a lack of desire to train for this stuff.

He looks like me on Nutrisystem.

(That's such an obscure Heenan reference I'm having to point it out)

1 minute ago, Brysynner said:

Vince isn't crazy enough to have the WWE Universal Title decided in a UFC bout between Brock and Lashley is he?

Vince in the UFC offices saying it should be called a Lion's Den Match until Dana tells him to go sit in the corner.

1 minute ago, Brysynner said:

Vince isn't crazy enough to have the WWE Universal Title decided in a UFC bout between Brock and Lashley is he?

Because last time Vince let something be decided that way went so well... 

Brawl-For-All-Endings-2-gifs-001_004.0.g

• Like 2

To Be fair - the way Brock’s contract was it ended on Sunday but he wasn’t released to UFC until August

So I am sure he signed a short term deal.

And clearly Vince is paying him in oil money

4 minutes ago, (BP) said:

Holy shit, the Mania main event was laid out by Vince and King Salman, both in rare moments of lucidity. 

Actually, his son, Prince Salman, called the audible at the end of the show to have Lesnar retain his title because he hates dogs.

• Haha 2