DVDVR Message Board

NHL 2018 - QUEST FOR THE CUP

RIPPA

Man this is a weird game.  The first 7 minutes Vegas should have been up 2-0 and probably worse.  Thanks to a save that was better than THE SAVE.  Now the Caps are getting the ultimate in puck luck and have complete control at 3-0.   

This is why I enjoy this town

On the verge of their first title in forever and all it is around here is FUCK BRYCE HARPER!!! WHY IS HE SUPPORTING VEGAS?!?!?!?! I HOPE HE DIES!!!

28 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

On the verge of their first title in forever and all it is around here is FUCK BRYCE HARPER!!! WHY IS HE SUPPORTING VEGAS?!?!?!?! I HOPE HE DIES!!!

Why do they care? It's not like he's still going to be there once this season ends. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

He grew up with a Golden Knights poster on his wall, right? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Bryce Harper as the Robbie Keane of North American sports would be wacky in a good way.

We would need to see him identified as “fan” in a picture with Becks and Kobe. 

I will be honest, I said the Columbus series in the 1st round was over when they were down 2-0.   So fucking glad that I was proven to be a moron once again.

Look at that crowd in DC right now.  Nobody is getting into work tomorrow  

• Like 1

Missed Bondra and Al Iafrate iirc. 

Game was just great with a bunch of momentum shifts. Sbisa cost Vegas in the end. The Vrana goal was incredible. Ovechkin was as entertaining in victory as you'd expect. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Missed Bondra and Al Iafrate iirc. 

Mark Tinordi was great and all, but I associate him with the North Stars, he was a main piece of their surprise 91 Finals run.

Jay Beagle became the first player to ever win the Stanley Cup, the Calder Cup (AHL) and the Kelly Cup (ECHL). At the end of his career he needs to play a year in the SPHL so he can win that league as well, maybe follow that with a year in the LNAH to win every pro league in North America of any significance.

• Like 1

Oshie's interview was outstanding. Even better than the woman by the glass flashing her boobs while Ovie was skating around with the Cup. :D

CBC's montage as they went off the air was something special. Got me a little choked up, and a lot excited for next season!

I am happy for Ovie and Smith-Pelly. 

Can't say the same for the rest of the Caps or their horrible fans... except for the awesome one that flashed her nips during Ovie's victory lap.

• Like 1