https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLrUmWwvrYc

The Nexus beatdown.

The shot of Tarver in the crowd.

Bryan staring down Cena while on the outside of the ring

Otunga punching the poop out of the referee

Ryback DESTROYING Matt Striker

Security guys getting killed

THAT tie choke

Punks valiant effort to join the fight against them (although I think thats been edited out of the clip).

Just all greatness.

• Like 3

The Nexus beatdown.

THAT tie choke

Punks valiant effort to join the fight against them (although I think thats been edited out of the clip).

Just all greatness.

I was in pure shock that night!

• 4 weeks later...

The nWo being dickheads again.

Taker giving David Flair a much-needed asswhoopin' for holding the United States title. I love how Taker's talking shit while he's beating his ass!

I've seen nWo dickhead beatdowns, but this one has to take the cake, especially how Flair sold it. You really went away thinking that Flair wanted to KILL Hogan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt7sKt_J1vg

King of heels/men "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert sets up "Cowboy" Bill Watts and buries him under the Russian Flag

I can't find any of the Lawler invades ECW stuff with a quick view. I really could spend the rest of my Friday night watching Lawler cane Tommy Dreamer in the nutsack over and over and over.

• Like 4

The Nexus beatdown.

THAT tie choke

Just all greatness.

I friggin' love this so much. This is so well booked from a TV perspective. I love the final shot of just the carnage everywhere.

Not much of a beat down per-say, but I think it is worth a visit:

- The cheesy grasps by the Bellas

- Shooty shoot comments

- The way Nikki grabs Gail by her throat and tosses her into the corner makes it seem like she's done it before..

- DB bumping for Brie's slap was funny

Three years later, Brie and DB are engaged. haha

The Wyatt Family whooped a lot of ass last night...

Starts midway through the video. Punk holds his own, but in the end the Wyatts prevail.

Daniel Bryan is forced to "follow the buzzards".

And here's one of Mark Henry whipping the production team's ass for fucking things up for him against Orton. THAT'S WHAT HE DOES!!!

of heels/men "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert sets up "Cowboy" Bill Watts and buries him under the Russian Flag I can't find any of the Lawler invades ECW stuff with a quick view. I really could spend the rest of my Friday night watching Lawler cane Tommy Dreamer in the nutsack over and over and over.
This is the greatest heel beat down from my youth. Our dad was out for the night and I'm still surprised none of the neighbors called the cops from the yelling in our house. Old school shit.

of heels/men "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert sets up "Cowboy" Bill Watts and buries him under the Russian Flag I can't find any of the Lawler invades ECW stuff with a quick view. I really could spend the rest of my Friday night watching Lawler cane Tommy Dreamer in the nutsack over and over and over.
This is the greatest heel beat down from my youth. Our dad was out for the night and I'm still surprised none of the neighbors called the cops from the yelling in our house. Old school shit.

The Russians really beat the shit out of Watts!

And damn, Jim Ross sold the shit out of this