DVDVR Message Board

RAW IS BRAINS STROWMAN~~ - 4/2/2018

Dolfan in NYC

2 minutes ago, The Green Meanie said:

I need the team of Brains Strowman and Pancake Patterson in my life, and you all do too.

Rhonda is still the worst, now she can't even take a table bump correctly.

Also, Cena's bit....Taker's balls are at home because he's at home. Not sure how that was an insult.

Ronda really is awful. The only time she should be in the tag match is putting the armbar on Stephanie for the submission. The whole Ronda Rousey thing has been handled so badly. 

4 minutes ago, Casey said:

I rather them get a good chunk of time on the next PPV after WrestleMania than have a 7 minute pre-show match at WrestleMania.

You're not the first person who has said that and you are correct but my point is if they truly want to make the division "equal" then a blood feud between two former friends without a belt at stake is the perfect time/place for a WM match and to be given time...   

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Ronda really is awful. The only time she should be in the tag match is putting the armbar on Stephanie for the submission. The whole Ronda Rousey thing has been handled so badly. 

To expand on my earlier post: she took a table bump to the back (poorly) and grabbed her stomach. And she was laughing instead of grimacing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

You're not the first person who has said that and you are correct but my point is if they truly want to make the division "equal" then a blood feud between two former friends without a belt at stake is the perfect place for a WM match and to be given time...  

The men get screwed over time wise too. Equal doesn't mean the best booking the guys get. 

2 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

You're not the first person who has said that and you are correct but my point is if they truly want to make the division "equal" then a blood feud between two former friends without a belt at stake is the perfect time/place for a WM match and to be given time...   

The numbers might not bare this out, but I feel the women are well represented proportionate to the size of their roster.  I’ve got no tears for two people who are featured on TV every week. Better luck next year. 

1 minute ago, Rows said:

The men get screwed over time wise too. Equal doesn't mean the best booking the guys get. 

Just last year Shane and Styles got 20 minutes and I think Jericho/Owens was 15+.   I'm not saying they are as over as the aforementioned but the issue is they aren't being positioned to be either. It's actually quite amazing that Sasha and Bayley still get reactions despite all the poor booking they've been victim to.  

2 minutes ago, piranesi said:

Undertaker is 53 years old. His balls are probably stuck between the couch cushions when he gets up to get a beer and he probably doesn't notice til he's taken at least three steps from the couch.

Now that you mention it, his promo growls sound a lot like the noises dogs make when they sit on their balls. 

• Haha 1

Is the Cena/Taker thing testing out some new theory that you don't have to sell major PPV by announcing ahead of time which major stars will actually wrestle because everyone already knows everything and no one "orders" anything based on cards but just based on branding?

I can't imagine this being a thing that could have made any kind of sense prior to now anywhere for any reason.