DVDVR Message Board

Explain Your Profile Pic

10 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Dang, I haven't thought about Ladytron in an age.  I know what I'm listening to when I get home.

Kenny G?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 22/04/2018 at 7:38 AM, Casey said:

MF DOOM, the greatest rapper alive.

MM Food is so good, I remember hearing Rap Snitches at a club randomly when I was at uni and it was like an awakening

EDIT: just had to fire up Special Herbs box set to lull me through Monday morning at work

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Super Weak Machine said:

The gentleman in question is both sensational and intelligent.

Indeed he is!

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie

Janet from The Good Place. I got nicknamed Janet at work because of my typical work outfits being similar to hers. Personally I just like having a vest/skirt combo because the vest will cover up mustard stains on my blouse. I'm practical. Anyway, I'm leaning into it.

• 4 months later...

Yeah, I'm bumping old threads because my computer died at the start of the year and I didn't get a new one until the summer. There was a lot of board to catch up with, so I'd not been scrolling down until now (oddly, 10 years ago I'd always scroll down and start reading the board with Land of Confusion, and work upwards forum by forum. It's how I avoided the Curse of Non-Stick Wrestling. Never went in there).

My Avatar is a bottle of Patio Gas, because I once posted how I was nearly killed by one falling through the space my head had been occupying a second earlier. And because referring to Propane as 'Patio Gas' is apparently hilarious to Americans for reason I don't quite understand.

One of the 2 key moments from the end of the Devilman manga. Miki has been killed by an angry mob for associating with demons. Akira (as Devilman) kills the mob and then turns back to his human form to cradle Miki's severed head.

James