DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2018 TV DISCUSSION

RIPPA

15 hours ago, J.T. said:

She could also offer to testify against the other actresses so that prosecution has ammo to try to flip them as well.

That could force them to cut their own deals to stay out of jail.  At this point bad publicity is a given, so no sense in taking a deal in order to avoid humiliation.

If you want to build a slam dunk case, you can't have too many witnesses.

She seems like a true believer. I can't imagine her betraying her Vanguard/ 

She signed a statement that she was negotiating a plea deal and that a trial likely wouldn't be necessary. There's no chance they are letting her off for anything less than him (it might be more than just him, but no way he's not part of the deal)

At least the story the prosecution is painting has her being basically the number two person and allegedly he paid her cash for recruiting, converting, and starving girls for him to have sex with. 

Between Smallville and B*G, this is taking down the two biggest niche sci-fi shows of a generation. 

Well, Mack got released on $5 Million bond..

Must be nice to have parents with that kind of cash. 

Normally cash like that is a huge red flag for potential flight risk, so I hope her tracker is comfortable and doesn't chafe her ankle while she's on house arrest..

Shout Factory TV on Twitch is running a Home Movies marathon, the entire series, starting now for the next 2 days.

EDIT: Oh, we can embed Twitch channels now?

On 4/25/2018 at 11:50 AM, J.T. said:

Well, Mack got released on $5 Million bond..

Must be nice to have parents with that kind of cash. 

Normally cash like that is a huge red flag for potential flight risk, so I hope her tracker is comfortable and doesn't chafe her ankle while she's on house arrest..

Her parents put their house up for the bond, she would have to be an absolutely horrible person to fl.... Oh, right, sex trafficking