DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2018 ANIMATED WRESTLING GIF THREAD

18 minutes ago, Sublime said:

tumblr_p6wf0obJWJ1rmv1vdo1_540.gif

Probably my two favorite spots from last night.

Nak's turn easily wins the reaction shot of the night. So many :o faces... check out the one kid front and center jumping up and down.

1 hour ago, Mickie Zeidler said:

I'm sorry, but this was a disgusting attempt to lampshade her transmisogynistic comments.

I posted the GIF as I enjoyed it. I'm most annoyed by you thinking I've done this for that reason. Ronda Rousey's said horrible things about transgender people and Sandy Hook. No way do I agree with views like that. I believe posters here know who I am.

Oh goodness no Paul! I'm so sorry it came off like that! 

It was a disgusting attempt to lampshade Ronda's comments on WWE's part.

I was in no way going after you, and should have been clearer in my contempt for the company itself.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mickie Zeidler said:

I was in no way going after you, and should have been clearer in my contempt for the company itself.

Cheers, @Mickie Zeidler. Sorry I went on one.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2018 at 10:29 AM, Mickie Zeidler said:

I swear watching it live it felt like I was the only one who didn't give two shits about Ronda.  But try as I might I couldn't help but be entertained by it even though I felt dirty in the process.  Though after the fact after telling some friends they soured on her pretty quickly too so there is that.

I will say though that I'm so glad I was there live to see it so I didn't have to put up with those motherfucking camera cuts.