DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

On 4/14/2018 at 1:54 AM, Cristobal said:

Dug this one deep out of the twitter archives:

B8iQ7jcCQAI7zGU.jpg:large

I'm torn between listing out all the names and instead letting people go "wait, is that?" so I'll split the difference and put the names in a spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

Front row, left to right: Super Dragon, Doug Williams, Bryan Danielson, Scoot Andrews, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Vinnie Massaro
Middle row: Kazarian, Brian Kendrick, Kinji Shibuya, Lo Ki, Dick "The Destroyer" Beyer, Jardi Frantz
Back Row: Pepper Gomez, Red Bastien, Nick Bockwinkel, Adam Pearce, Samoa Joe, Bison Smith, Donovan Morgan

This is every fantasy promotion’s roster in a 2002 EWR scenario.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

I'm assuming the photographer forgot to yell "Smile!" before taking the photo?

It's part of the recently story line, Stardom did a faction draft and no one here is happy with the results other than Kagetsu.

21 minutes ago, nofuture said:

It's part of the recently story line, Stardom did a faction draft and no one here is happy with the results other than Kagetsu.

I read that as "fiction" draft and I was like "Oh lord - that is something I don't want to catch on in America"

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, nofuture said:

That isn't true. Martina is happy as well. After that, yeah everyone else is pissed aside from Nao who looks like a kidnap victim.

7 hours ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

I'm assuming the photographer forgot to yell "Smile!" before taking the photo?

Someone in this group was happy a reading assignment was given by the teacher for spring break.  Everyone else,  not so much.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

Talking of EWR, I wish some form of that game would make it to the app store

Promotion Wars was my favourite in 2000-2001. Me and my friends would play on it at school trying not to get caught out by the librarians.

• Like 1