DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

19 hours ago, RIPPA said:

01-04.gif

Clearly the precedent that Meltzer follows for getting his awards out so late

I think it came out in January, but it said April. It was some publishing thing that had the date three months ahead. Comics had the same deal but fixed it at some point. 

2 hours ago, Victator said:

I think it came out in January, but it said April. It was some publishing thing that had the date three months ahead. Comics had the same deal but fixed it at some point. 

Oh I know - my tongue was partly in my cheek

Though I did always find it so weird that magazines were always three months ahead

Dave's excuse for putting out the awards in late March/early April though doesn't have that excuse

• Like 1

Spoiler since it shows Cody Rhodes giant fucking gash he sustained in today's match. Also technically a spoiler for the NJ show today.

Probably don't click if you aren't a vampire

Spoiler

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

I can't wait for these three shows to make it onto Stardom World.

Unless it was a cruel April Fool's joke the deathmatch will actually be the next match up according to Stardom's English twitter.

2 hours ago, Eivion said:

Unless it was a cruel April Fool's joke the deathmatch will actually be the next match up according to Stardom's English twitter.

That's cool but also weird. Do they often post stuff out of order?

14 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

That's cool but also weird. Do they often post stuff out of order?

Nope, its an oddity for sure. I can't really complain. As much as the match interests me I'm probably more excited for Apache Sisters vs. Kagetsu/Hana and Viper/Kyona.