DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I'm still hoping they let KO go to Smackdown to replace Sheamus.  Reunite the Kings for a little bit then when it's time to be full-on trainer at the Performance Center he can go back to that.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I'm still hoping they let KO go to Smackdown to replace Sheamus.  Reunite the Kings for a little bit then when it's time to be full-on trainer at the Performance Center he can go back to that.

Or just make The Bar a trio and bring back the Freebird Rule.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Or just make The Bar a trio and bring back the Freebird Rule.

I'd certainly be up for that.  But I'm just thinking about Sheamus's neck issues.  At one point it sounded like he didn't have much longer before having to retire.  If that improved then by all means go Freebird style.

5 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

Give Sheamus all the time off and rest he needs man

I'm just saying this because I fucking hate Sheamus but still

Same here. I'm holding out hope my fantasy booking of the Bar breakup becomes reality with Sheamus turning around right into a rolling elbow that would make Misawa weep tears of joy from the heavens.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2018 at 7:28 PM, Victator said:

I think height was less important in Bruno's day. It was more about mass. 

Ivan Koloff was a tank in those days, but if you look at his billed weight and height, he would have been somehow more massive than Brock Lesnar.  And that's assuming Brock's stats are legit.

9 hours ago, tbarrie said:

On that note, did they ever explain why New Day was allowed to use the Freebird Rule? If not, does that bother anybody else as much as it does me?

They also apparently are letting TUE use the stable rule where any 2 of them can defend the tag belts, so it happens.

10 hours ago, tbarrie said:

On that note, did they ever explain why New Day was allowed to use the Freebird Rule? If not, does that bother anybody else as much as it does me?

How did you feel about The Spirit Squad rule?  Because after that bullshit, the Freebird rule is nothing.