DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Dug this one deep out of the twitter archives:

B8iQ7jcCQAI7zGU.jpg:large

I'm torn between listing out all the names and instead letting people go "wait, is that?" so I'll split the difference and put the names in a spoiler:

Spoiler

Front row, left to right: Super Dragon, Doug Williams, Bryan Danielson, Scoot Andrews, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Vinnie Massaro
Middle row: Kazarian, Brian Kendrick, Kinji Shibuya, Lo Ki, Dick "The Destroyer" Beyer, Jardi Frantz
Back Row: Pepper Gomez, Red Bastien, Nick Bockwinkel, Adam Pearce, Samoa Joe, Bison Smith, Donovan Morgan

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Cristobal said:

I'm torn between listing out all the names and instead letting people go "wait, is that?" so I'll split the difference and put the names in a spoiler:

Hide contents

Front row, left to right: Super Dragon, Doug Williams, Bryan Danielson, Scoot Andrews, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Vinnie Massaro
Middle row: Kazarian, Brian Kendrick, Kinji Shibuya, Lo Ki, Dick "The Destroyer" Beyer, Jardi Frantz
Back Row: Pepper Gomez, Red Bastien, Nick Bockwinkel, Adam Pearce, Samoa Joe, Bison Smith, Donovan Morgan

Legit thought Christopher Daniels was Chris Candido. 

• Like 4

On 4/14/2018 at 7:54 AM, Cristobal said:

Hide contents

The embarassing "I can't believe I didn't recognise him" for me was Samoa Joe. I could recognise almost everyone there except Massaro, Frantz & him. Oh, and Donovan Morgan but that surely doesn't count because you can't see half his face. But with Joe...I dunno, have I just never seen him smile? Now I see it it's really obvious & I can't work out how I never saw it.

On 4/14/2018 at 2:54 AM, Cristobal said:

Hide contents

That picture is making want to start playing EWR again. I remember it being super easy to get Brian Kendrick and AJ Styles to 100 overness.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kropotkin's Beard said:

The embarassing "I can't believe I didn't recognise him" for me was Samoa Joe. I could recognise almost everyone there except Massaro, Frantz & him. Oh, and Donovan Morgan but that surely doesn't count because you can't see half his face. But with Joe...I dunno, have I just never seen him smile? Now I see it it's really obvious & I can't work out how I never saw it.

Well there's the cherubic smile, the fact that he was over 16 years younger and probably about 50 pounds lighter than he is today, and if at any time in the last 15 years he's worn a backwards baseball cap in a picture, I can't recall it. I think it's a fairly easy one to miss.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Wee Bey said:

I know we tend to focus on Professor Steiner's math, but he closes with a really good line. "The numbers don't lie and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice." Somebody needs to borrow from that promo when they have a triple threat/3 way dance. Said wrestler can't try to pass it off as their own, but have a works cited page in MLA format.

• Like 1