DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

37 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

Well shit, now I wish he'd picked his Dad... who should've come to the ring armed with his trusty baseball bat

When he was looking through the crowd, I said, “Oh shit! He needs to pick that old dude with the white beard!” I had no idea it was his dad. That would’ve been amazing. I’d bet that old man can still kick some ass. 

• Like 2

On 4/5/2018 at 9:42 AM, NikoBaltimore said:

My favorite things about the Hardy pic are a tie between Matt wearing a Public Enemy shirt and Spud's look of horror after seeing Bourbon Street for the first time.

Spud's look of horror is about the same as mine when I was on Bourbon St. twice (1st time and last time) this past Friday night.

• Like 1

Oh man, I want Kikutaro in the Liger spot for the Brooklyn Takeover this year. I know one has meant much more to the business and is one of Japan's most successful exports and the other is just a masked comedy wrestler, but Liger's pretty good too. 

• Haha 3

Kikutaro can fucking do anything, man.  Went from being a deathmatch gorehound to a comedy god so well that most people don't know him under his pre-Ebessan identity at all or realize how long he's been at it.  If you worked for W*ING you're a goddamned legend in my book.

• Like 3