DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

17 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Oh I know - my tongue was partly in my cheek

Though I did always find it so weird that magazines were always three months ahead

Dave's excuse for putting out the awards in late March/early April though doesn't have that excuse

Does David tabulate all the votes alone? I imagine he did in the early days and he probably continued as it grew. That could explain it. 

4 hours ago, Execproducer said:

Are there rights issues with stuff from 2013-2015? I would like to be a completist but so little is on there. 

Nope, they are just slow to update older stuff. They usually do about one show a week and the focus is generally on current stuff.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

I have no memory of whatever that is. 

LayCool shitting on Nattie by mocking her Dad and Uncle

• Sad 1

And .....

LayCool was a villainous women's professional wrestling tag team consisting of Layla El and Michelle McCool. 

The women worked for WWE and were featured primarily on the SmackDown brand but appeared on the Raw brand on some occasions, while they were champions and were also part of the second season of NXT, mentoring the male wrestler Kaval, who won the competition.

2 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

Except millions of people actually saw LayCool, so the standard wrestling argument applies.

Just because people see something doesn't make it good

example: Michael Bay movies

• Like 2
  • Haha 2