DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I assume the odds of "Braun's secret partner is Big Show, who tags Braun in and then hits Braun with the KO punch, setting up a heatless post-Wrestlemania feud" are 2:1?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hamhock said:

I assume the odds of "Braun's secret partner is Big Show, who tags Braun in and then hits Braun with the KO punch, setting up a heatless post-Wrestlemania feud" are 2:1?

When all you wanted was to put another hole in your heel turn punchcard, but now Braun's pulled your new strip mall out of the ground. 

Spoiler

big-show-crying-o.gif

WWE U.K. Championship Invitational First Round

Lio Rush vs. Buddy Murphy
Dan Matha vs. Drew Gulak

Lince Dorado vs. Raul Mendoza
Mark Andrews vs. Zack Gibson

NXT North American Invitational First Round

Fabian Aichner vs. Jason Kincaid
Akira Tozawa vs. Kona Reeves

Chris Dijak vs. Ariya Daivari
Hideo Itami vs. Wolfgang

NXT Tag Team Invitational First Round

Moustache Mountain vs. Tino Sabbatelli & Riddick Moss
Street Profits vs. Cezar Bononi & Adrian Jaoude

SAnitY vs. Forgotten Sons
TM61 vs. Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch

NXT Women’s Invitational First Round

Nikki Cross vs. Aliyah
Kairi Sane vs. Bianca Belair

Dakota Kai vs. Lacey Evans
Candice LeRae vs. Peyton Royce

The winners of the tournaments wrestler the holders of the title on Sunday morning (show starts at 8 AM)

57 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Big Show said today that he signed a new multi-year deal with the WWE and isn't planning on retiring anytime soon

So Braun and Show are tag champs for the next 3-5 years? I'm fine with that.

5 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Are these all being held at Axxess?

Is it too cynical to suggest they are trying to draw the hardcores away from the indy shows? 

Yes - the matches are at Axxess

A "hardcore" will most likely have bought their ticket to whatever indie show they were going to. I doubt they are going to eat that cost to spend whatever the cost of Axxess is

I don't think there was a set schedule the year I went to Axxess known to the public regarding the matches. I think the signing schedule was (since I only went to see Regal and get something signed). 

Wait! WAIT!!!

I got so excited over Hero working WALTER that I missed that Hero is also working Keith Lee again

I am so more invested in Axxess than Takeover or Mania now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hamhock said:

This is a weird ass post given Show is determined to make Braun look like a million bucks every time they fight and is happy to lose convincingly and often to him.

Heck, take away the Big Show feud from last year and Braun’s almost into negative wins. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

I suppose I shouldn't inform you that Keith Lee is wrestling Minoru Suzuki in Ireland next month 

27545333_1640468459352008_35370663032053

Clearly I will be dead before this match takes place

1 hour ago, Sky Blue Sam said:

There is nothing non-Goldust related in Cody's career as good as the saga of Disco's complicated submission hold

Disco pulling out a cheat sheet so he can apply the move is a high water comedy moment.  

That said, Cody is still right.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1