DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

1 hour ago, Victator said:

I don't want to tell WWE how to do their business. But WWE should have called the Saudi show "Arabian Fights". 

If they went that route, I know the perfect event MC.

Spoiler

161293534_9093de53d1.jpg

• Like 6

With all the talk about PCO at Wrestlemania weekend, it got me thinking that he really was the prototype for Kevin Steen / Owens. A bowling ball of Canadian maple syrup. 

And that got me thinking that Zayn & Owens should come out dressed as The Quebecers for Halloween. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wyld Samurai said:

With all the talk about CPO at Wrestlemania weekend, it got me thinking that he really was the prototype for Kevin Steen / Owens. A bowling ball of Canadian maple syrup. 

And that got me thinking that Zayn & Owens should come out dressed as The Quebecers for Halloween. 

If I’m not mistaken, I think PCO may have trained Owens and Zayn. 

• Like 1

On 4/17/2018 at 6:08 PM, Cobra Commander said:

Congrats to whoever wins and gets a Saudi Prince gimmick.

What if it's actually a Saudi Prince? There are a hell of a lot of them.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cristobal said:

It's apparently just for a week because Coachman is doing something on the Golf Channel.

Am I alone in being amused that there is still such a thing as the Golf Channel? I mean we're talking something even more boring to watch than it is to do. Screw golf, when I hit a ball I want someone else to chase after it.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, OSJ said:

Am I alone in being amused that there is still such a thing as the Golf Channel? I mean we're talking something even more boring to watch than it is to do. Screw golf, when I hit a ball I want someone else to chase after it.

My company puts on a woman's summit that's actually broadcast on the golf channel.  

Golf is great on TV. With 4 or 6 players on 18 holes, they can show a shot every 15 seconds. However when attending live golf, beer and enjoying the scenery is necessary. When I saw that NHL was on Golf Channel I was confused until I remembered that it is a NBC/Universal property. There is not much to put on Golf Channel on Monday through Wednesday.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OSJ said:

George Carlin had a great rant about golf in Braindroppings that reminds me of this.

Also: they let women golf now? The only sport more sexist than NASCAR? 

4 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

George Carlin had a great rant about golf in Braindroppings that reminds me of this.

Also: they let women golf now? The only sport more sexist than NASCAR? 

George Carlin was a very wise man. It should surprise no one that I am in lock-step with many of Carlin's viewpoints.

• Like 4