DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

12 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

The last house show I went to up your way was in Bridgeport CT and that was a pretty good crowd but I don't think they've done TV there in quite a while for some reason

I don't know if it came across on TV but tonight was actually a pretty good crowd I thought.  I had a blast.  The three hours flew by.  Nothing obnoxious just an energized crowd. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I don't know if it came across on TV but tonight was actually a pretty good crowd I thought.  I had a blast.  The three hours flew by.  Nothing obnoxious just an energized crowd. 

I didn't watch the whole show but you guys seemed pretty up for the main

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Glad you had a good one, matey!

• Like 1

Had a dream I was watching some sort of direct to video/online/Netflix level action movie with the hero seeking revenge against the various baddies that wronged him

Weird thing is that I was dreaming that Kevin Sullivan was the hero in this movie somehow.

5 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

Is crossfit-esque stuff what most wrestlers do now? Kinda crazy how its gone from the bodybuilder bodypart isolation days to the endurance HIIT style

Image result for seth rollins attitude adjustment gif

I was watching Pillman vs Brad Armstrong for the WCW Light Heavyweight Title - they looked pretty jacked compared these two above. I think the answer is increasingly yes though I suspect, for example, Ciampa didn't put on all that mass doing Crossfit.

14 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I just wanted them to bring in Ulf Sammuelson to do a run in and take someone out for old times sake #UlfieDidNothingWrong #LongLiveTheWhale

• Like 3

6 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Skimming a few of those Sheamus videos right now. What's the deal with Cesaro's braces? Anything to do with the injury last year against Ambrose and Rollins? 

Yeah. I think they’re off now though.