DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Theoretically the accident was not noticing the booking sheet was in the picture.

But it coming out two days after a raw booking sheet/format leaked right before the show is... Odd to say the least.

2 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Let us not speak on things that do not exist.  There's still only Point Break.  A remake never happened.   Never.   Happened. 

Sure it did.

AND it spawned one of the most incredible franchises of all time.

AND you love it!

AND now it stars The Rock so it's relevant to the wrestling thread.

Image result for the fast and the furious

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Haha, fuck me is that legit?

6 hours ago, HeadCheese said:

If anybody is interested DDT (The promotion I post a lot about) just uploaded 6 nearly full shows with English commentary for free at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoHFrdBnLjvdBgE2YbxUzbA6eieT_1Vy3which is ready cool.

I used to love this promotion back in 2005/6, is it easy to jump back in?

I said this a few days ago but apparently Andre's height is the new Mania III attendance

Clearly none of these people watch sports since athletes heights have been worked just as long as wrestlers have

But yeah - some guy literally said to Dave "But wikipedia has it! It must be true!"

WWE announced this morning that Rhonda Rousey will appear on 4 of the dates during the European tour next month

Announced by WWE on Friday morning, Rousey will wrestle on May 16th in Geneva, Switzerland, May 17th in Vienna, Austria, May 18th in Turin, Italy, and May 19th in Paris, France. Opponent(s) were not named.

So that goes along with the June date in MSG

She might work more house shows than Cena now

5 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

The now several days long discussion on Meltzer's Twitter where people don't believe wrestler's heights are ever fudged is amazing. I mean, depressing but amazing.

The Venn Diagram outlining "people who thing Mania 3 drew 93,173" and "people who thing Andre was 7'5" is a perfect circle.

If you want to wade into the "talk" page of Wikipedia's Andre entry, there are some sane people who verify Andre was probably a shade under 7' but they are shouted down by morons fairly quickly.

Apparently Rusev removed his twitter bio and changed his display name to a period?  Saw something earlier about his display name being changed to his real name and having an e-mail address up asking for bookings (edit: that's on his Instagram account, apparently).

There's also something about WWE editing "Rusev Day" chants out of recent Smackdown videos.

Rusev working everyone is gonna be my new favorite thing.

His twitter handle is now just a period (which is the same thing Luke Harper does).

His profile picture is now the movie poster for "Other Versions of You"

He has had his real name in Instagram forever

As Fowler pointed out somewhere else - the Rusev Day chants were on Hulu still.

Him and Lana are still on the WWE page

And the looking for bookings says this "Inquires: [email protected]

God Bless the internet

• Like 2