DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2018 - OPENING DAY & APRIL

Dolfan in NYC

12 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Oh and not to get lost in all that - Atlanta manager Brian Snitker has already been ejected twice this season

I say this sadly as a life-long Braves fan, if I were managing the current team, I'd do everything in my power to get thrown out of games too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Oh and not to get lost in all that - Atlanta manager Brian Snitker has already been ejected twice this season

The funny part is that Snitker was arguing against the umps ignoring the rules to cover up for Kapler's bullshit. . .

22 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Mania week is gonna be so much fun next year

Mania played in an environment like last year's Grey Cup final would be awesome to see, on the AWARD-WINNING WWE NETWORK!

Let's see if the Cubs and Reds can play today after being postponed yesterday.

Gabe Kapler is seriously going to ruin my summer. What a clown show. Blew the first game by pulling Nola too early. Had Nick Williams play essentially at second base yesterday and watched a ball go sailing to the wall. Forgot to have a pitcher warm up in the bullpen before putting him in the game. So many other things. I'm all for sabermetrics but this is just so friggin' dumb. And, on top of it, he has all of this New Age mantra speak. The worst.

Yeah...The first fuck up I thought, "well he's just learning and maybe it was the newness to managing the major league team that caused this."

Since then? Man, he's pretty awful.