DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is Roman Reigns, Super Genius - 3/26/2018

Brian Fowler

13 hours ago, Eivion said:

Bayley/Sasha finally explode was great. I'm curious if they still do the battle royal. It was also cool seeing the other Sarah though I thought she was supposed to be working at the PC.

I think Stock has been on Raw for a while now and I agree. Bayley/Sasha shouldn’t be wasted in the battle royal but what else can you do with a million matches? Sigh.

I dug Absolution/Ronda but my goodness do they have a LOT of work to do with Ronda before Mania. She’s just so wooden. 

When Nia finally gets her hands on Alexa, it’s gonna be glorious.

20 hours ago, RolandTHTG said:

Anyone notice Coach say something about Elias knocking back Braun's invitation to team, and the other two go completely nuts at him because it was Ronda he knocked back to team with. Reaction was strange, like he'd spoiled it.

Actually to be fair to Coach, it was actually both he and Cole who screwed up talking about Braun instead of Ronda. Graves corrected them but it definitely felt like they gave the game away.

On 3/27/2018 at 4:11 AM, Niners Fan in CT said:

Also, I stand by my previous statements Sasha vs. Bayley should be on the WrestleMania card.  Their scrap was legit. The crowd was into the digs they were throwing at each other too.  No reason it couldn't have been fit in somewhere.  

This by @Niners Fan in CT.

• Like 1

Jamie Frost was our backstage interviewer at the CKCW New World Rising iPPV, using the name Ellie Fredricks. 

She also managed Shane InYaFace on the pre-show.

I think they also work for IWC, because IWC's Twitter congratulated her on appearing on Raw in her first professional match (!)