DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is Roman Reigns, Super Genius - 3/26/2018

Brian Fowler

So a super beat up Roman Reigns limps to the ring through the crowd.  And then slowly grabs a chair and...  Oh no, Brock has killed him dead.

*sigh*

Brock is extremely obviously losing to the "extremely tough" Roman Reigns. I'm pretty sure the crowd chanting "One more time!" to Brock is not the reaction they wanted.

Roman getting beatdown again felt unnecessary. How is it every time they build up some momentum for Reigns they manage to kill it.

The stuff with Miz was good.

Cena/Kane was fun.

Bayley/Sasha finally explode was great. I'm curious if they still do the battle royal. It was also cool seeing the other Sarah though I thought she was supposed to be working at the PC.

The Ronda/Absolution segment was fine, mostly for the terminator face Ronda goes into when about to pounce. Rousey speaks a little too low.

• Like 1

So Undertaker is going to cut a promo on one episode of RAW, then work one match?  That seems.... underwhelming.

Cena's done great promo work lately and is doing what he can to sell the match, but it feels heatless to me when the other guy doesn't show up to at least cut a few promos.

Brock is probably wondering to himself if he can get the UT contract next time.

I want to like Rhonda, but she's rough around the edges.  I'd guess she needs to improve quick for Vince to stay interested.  His track record with stars he didn't create doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

• Like 2

Remember back in the old days when wrestling made sense where you would announce a (real) main event at least a month in advance with angles and hype building anticipation, not do something like officially announce it less than a week before it happened? Boy do I miss those days...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, FluffSnackwell said:

Ronda should've signed with a promotion lower profile that takes themselves far less seriously so she could've just played an actual cyborg only modeled after Ronda Rousey.

Wouldn't thst be gimmick infringement for Rhonda to play a cyborg? 

She screwed up that supley on mandy.

2 minutes ago, FluffSnackwell said:

Ronda should've signed with a promotion lower profile that takes themselves far less seriously so she could've just played an actual cyborg only modeled after Ronda Rousey.

She should have gone to Chikara.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1