DVDVR Message Board

Pro Tip II

Dolfan in NYC

Some things that for some reason need to be said:

1) Unless there is a massively compelling reason to do so, don't start a topic on a single subject.  More often than not, we have general threads for that.

2) Unless you want to go on a vacation from the board, do not post pictures that are Not Safe For Work. If you think what you are posting *might* be NSFW, it is.  Use common fucking sense, people.  

3) Unless you want to never, ever want to come back, I'd highly suggest not posting jokes or pranks this Sunday.  

• Like 2

Jokes on Easter?

EDIT: Derp, nevermind. Just realized what day that also is. Honestly, I rarely think of AFD anymore and I don't know of anyone personally who does that shit. I'm in a bubble thinking it's not a thing anymore. I don't even think my daughter knows what AFD is.

• Like 2

I was originally going to make a gif of the Dino butt mist but wasn't sure if that was kosher even with a spoiler tag. So, with a spoiler tag and NSFW label we still shouldn't post stuff like that?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

I was originally going to make a gif of the Dino butt mist but wasn't sure if that was kosher even with a spoiler tag. So, with a spoiler tag and NSFW label we still shouldn't post stuff like that?

In general - spoiler tags that are labelled in a way that someone can decide if they want to click on it is better

So like if you said "Dino Butt Mist - NSFW" everyone kinda knows what they are getting.

Just posting a spoiler box or just posting NSFW - doesn't help anyone

And then there are the things that everyone should know better. So like "Here is the Video Ted Cruz liked!" NSFW is just asking to be sent to another board

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

How wide an umbrella is this "jokes" policy? Quips? Knock knocks? Dark sarcasm in the classroom? 

Ya know what? I'll just go ahead and give myself the day off. Maybe use that time to figure out what Dino Butt Mist is. 

giphy.gif

Perhaps it's something utilized by the Great Muta after a really, really bad night...

14 hours ago, OSJ said:

Perhaps it's something utilized by the Great Muta after a really, really bad night...

It was literally The Great Muta spraying mist in Danshoku Dino's asshole.

They're feuding.  Dino went crazy and became The Great Homo and started wearing pink facepaint and spitting white mist at people.

DDT is great.

I've gone back and watched all The Great Homo stuff on DDT Universe and my life is so much better for it.

And Chinsuke's big return with the homemade Wrestlemania sign that he points to... in a match where MAO hit the greatest wrestling promoter of all times, Sanshiro Takagi, with a van for the win and threatened to blow up the 1st Ring with fireworks. DDT~!

I'm going to cover the DNS physical server in plastic wrap on Sunday! I can't be stopped! Except by distance, will, traffic and money. No one try and piss on the server.

On 3/27/2018 at 10:05 AM, RIPPA said:

The fact that Dino isn't pregnant now is disappointing

Do you *really* want to see what possibly comes out of a Mist Egg laid by Dino?

• 2 weeks later...

Let's just stamp this out before it becomes a full blown fire: 

If you feel the need to post something about Smackdown's GM and her youthful indiscretions OF WHICH WE ARE ALL AWARE...  you should not.  It's cheap, makes you look like a misogynistic pig, and it's stupid.  

Be better.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1