DVDVR Message Board

The Greatest Royal Rumble - 4/27/18

Casey

8 minutes ago, Victator said:

Have they considered doing a all women house show? Be an interesting experiment. 

A lot of fans have put forward the suggestion, but I haven't seen it addressed by the company. Though with the backlash this year, which hasn't been overwhelming but has been acknowledged, I wouldn't be surprised to see them consider running one around the time of next year's AramcoMania. 

Its surprising that they haven't tried to do an all women's event outside of the MYC. Feels kind like the perfect time with Rousey there.

I'm just hoping both world titles change hands. I so want Nakamura as champ right now, and I'd rather see anyone with the belt aside from Lesnar. I'm good with Roman having it though I would be much happier if a heel turn was involved.

8 hours ago, RIPPA said:

BTW - regarding show length

Meltzer mentioned on the radio show this morning that don't be surprised if the show is longer than 5 hours since tradition is to have a one hour intermission (for a prayer break)

I mean I can't see the WWE agreeing to that due to the live broadcast nature of the show but who knows.

Good time to cut to an all women's show in the Amazon.

32 minutes ago, Victator said:

It would likely be too late to set up now. But they should consider it in the future. 

Yeah - a lot of folks has thrown out the idea that they should have made Backlash an all female PPV

Making only the women work in Newark would have just been doubling down on their insensitivity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Yeah - a lot of folks has thrown out the idea that they should have made Backlash an all female PPV

Making only the women work in Newark would have just been doubling down on their insensitivity.

The ticket sales would at least be higher than they currently are... 

• Like 1

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
5 hours ago, Victator said:

Have they considered doing a all women house show? Be an interesting experiment. 

I would absolutely watch an all-women show.

HHH/Cena probably goes about 15 minutes. I'm sure HHH will have some kind of dumb WM-like entrance. Maybe he'll have a few Saudi women as harem girls. Taker/Rusev goes about 5 minutes and Taker's entrance lasts longer than the match itself.